Page 5 of 431 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    So...what are the chances of seeing a factory PX4 Storm Compact with stealth levers, larger mag release, single-sided slide release, tritium night sights, and G-Conversion? Maybe with an EL serial number prefix?

Because...my wife is in love with the PX4 storm, and I have always been found of it myself.

-Rob
    Maybe Bill Wilson will offer it next?

Quote Originally Posted by shootist26 View Post
    do you think the rotating barrel is giving any tangible felt benefit in terms of muzzle flip/recoil control? I know it's one of the things it was advertised as doing.

Curious if it changes how recoil is perceived and/or how the sights track.
    To be honest I thought that whole thing was BS, but now that I have shot it quite a bit and back to back with other similar guns, it is real! Gun shoots super flat for a short barrel handgun, SUPER FLAT!
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by JonInWA View Post
    Perhaps an unfair comparison, but after experiencing several fairly spectacular fails with the PX4's immediate predecessor, the conceptually similar Cougar (in my case, an 8357), and having several superbly performing Gen 3 Glock 19s, going to a PX4 is not showing up in my crystal ball of foreseeable purchases. Nevertheless, I appreciate Ernest Langdon's objective approach; hopefully he'll have continued good results with it.

Best, Jon
    To my knowledge, there is only one gun that holds up in .357 Sig, that is the Sig 229. And from what I am told not all serial number ranges hold up.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    So...what are the chances of seeing a factory PX4 Storm Compact with stealth levers, larger mag release, single-sided slide release, tritium night sights, and G-Conversion? Maybe with an EL serial number prefix?

Because...my wife is in love with the PX4 storm, and I have always been found of it myself.

-Rob
    So you are saying that this would be a gun that people would buy?
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    When I put my two PX4 pistols together, I had to wait for G levers to become available on the BUSA website, wake up in the middle of the night to order them before they were gone, get the other bits and pieces (ma release, lighter hammer spring, slide stop), HD sights and get it all together. So yes, a complete gun ready in EL configuration would be ideal. And, first in the Compact size, as the full size is portly for this class gun.

As to how many would buy, no idea.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

To my knowledge, there is only one gun that holds up in .357 Sig, that is the Sig 229. And from what I am told not all serial number ranges hold up.
    I may be experimenting with a new Gen4 G22, with an additional .357 barrel down the line. We'll see...

Best, Jon

Do you want my credit card number now?

edit: I'd prefer a fiber front personally.

Yes! [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would buy two. One for my wife and one for me.

I'm not sure how many you would sell, but my guess is a small run 250-500 units wouldn't languish on distributor/dealer's shelves for too long.

RE sights: Everyone sort of has their own preference. A happy middle ground might be Wilson Combat Battlesight rear with fiber optic front - if WC is interested in pursuing parts. That might be a tough sell, the PX4 does have a reputation as being the "mutt" (as GJM so eloquently put it) of the Beretta line. That said, like nearly all mutts, it's lovable and enjoyable and comfortable (in my experience at least).

When I showed my wife your gun Ernest her response was, "Oh AWESOME. Can I have one?"

-Rob

I would likely buy one or two.

User Tag List