Page 49 of 431 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by JR1572 View Post
    The xc1 will fit on guns that an x300/tlr-1 will fit. I doubt it will fit on the compact px4.

JR1572
    Ok, fair enough. I've shot a PX4c once or twice, but never really paid that much attention to its rail. It does look a bit short, but wasn't sure exactly how short it was.

Following with interest, came over here from BerettaForum.net
    Last edited by ShooterM9; 12-24-2015 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    So the PX4 project is really coming together. Looks like we will have samples at the SHOT Show and production units available in first quarter of 2016. Very excited about this project and hope to have pictures of the sample guns up right before SHOT Show.
    Thank you for reason number 989,972 for hating the Commiewealth of Mass...Beretta got the 92 approved, but didn't bother getting the PX4 approved. Hell, they even got the 9000s approved. That means I can't order one through a dealer so I have find one on the private market (paying the markup for a "non-compliant gun"). I think I've seen two in the last three years.

Oh and I'd be stuck with 10-round mags because no mags existed prior to 1998....

Sorry /rant & whine

Will this model have dual frame mounted decockers or just one? Also alohadoug keep checking the approved list. There has been many additions lately, such as Glocks.

Quote Originally Posted by alohadoug View Post

Oh and I'd be stuck with 10-round mags because no mags existed prior to 1998....
    I assume what you meant to write was September 1994. ::cough::

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1 View Post
    Will this model have dual frame mounted decockers or just one? Also alohadoug keep checking the approved list. There has been many additions lately, such as Glocks.
    Unfortunately, we have to deal with 2 lists. Theres the EOPS (State Police) list that includes Glocks and Kahrs. Then there is the double-super-secret Attorney General's list. They use Consumer Protection Regulations to prohibit certain firearms such as Glocks. Don't ask, its too complicated and I haven't had enough to drink this evening.
    Quote Originally Posted by eyemahm View Post
    I assume what you meant to write was September 1994. ::cough::
    For some reason I was thinking that here was 1998, but I can't keep them staight.

Aloha

Edit: You were right. It is 1994 for magazines, it is 1998 for pistols and compliance.

I hate Mass laws.
    Last edited by alohadoug; 12-24-2015 at 08:58 PM.

Great thread...following.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I checked Four Seasons Firearms and they only sell the 92fs, no PX4. Doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy1 View Post
    I checked Four Seasons Firearms and they only sell the 92fs, no PX4. Doesn't make sense.
    Beretta didn't submit the PX4 for testing through EOPS. Its not on the list.

Aloha

It's here, the Beretta PX4 we've been asking for, the PX4 Storm Deluxe, just in full size now, but I'm sure the Compact is soon to follow. (sarcasm)

PX4 Storm Deluxe http://www.beretta.com/en-us/px4-storm-deluxe/

Edit to add: Off to the dentist to get my "grill" updated to match.
    Last edited by JTQ; 12-30-2015 at 02:08 PM.

User Tag List