Page 419 of 431 FirstFirst ... 319369409417418419420421429 ... LastLast
Results 4,181 to 4,190 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

I will probably order one and shake it out.
    Just leary of getting different holsters mag pouches part etc.
    However this thread has me wanting one 😁

Always between two major rivers that begin with the letter "M."
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve m View Post
    Alas, that has been an issue for me since the 1970's. I generally manage to gift away or get the proverbial "10 cents on the dollar" for the now-pointless/redundant accoutrements, but it has been a bitter pill that I am better off not thinking about too long.

My turning to DA/SA Berettas has been a case of me becoming wise to my own needs and capabilities a little too late, but for the first time in decades, I am metaphorically stopping, looking around me and saying, "Yeah. I think I got this right." The irony in this is that right now, I need to get another holster!
    gn

"On the internet, nobody knows if you are a dog... or even a cat."

Site Supporter
    JM Custom Kydex is a blessing to all Beretta nuts.

PX4 purchase

I purchased a PX4 Compact Storm just over a year ago. Reading over the many pages here is what lit the fire to purchase one. I do have a Beretta M9 commercial so I am familiar with the platform. The Storm is a bit chunky and you won't see it at an art museum, and that's just fine with me.

So I got to thinking, "Why did I purchase this pistol?" I didn't need it. I have other pistols in the 3" to 4" range for CCW. I think what influenced me is PX4 Storm Tracker. He is an avid PX4 Storm shooter. He has posted lots of information on the platform. I bought one and its been 100% with a wide variety of FMJ and JHP ammo. Recoil is a subjective thing. Recoil is not a problem for me in the Storm. The only thing I would change is grip texture. If the texture was like my Gen 5 Glock or 2.0 M&P it would be perfect.

If you purchase one, your agony will be over on whether to purchase one or not........until something else comes along. That's been my experience.

Does anyone in Central or North Texas have a LTT PX4CC I can monkey paw? I’m about two hours south of DFW and two hours north of SATX, and am willing to drive that far. It doesn’t need to be live fire.

Getting the LTT Elite 92 has set off something unexpected - a renewed appreciation for my TDA pistols, especially my P220 and P2022. I’m beginning to wonder if this is going to be a seismic shift for me, I shoot TDA really well. November is coming…
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    JM Custom Kydex is a blessing to all Beretta nuts.
    I've been happy with Beretta's own model 6. https://www.beretta.com/en-us/shooti...olster-mod-06/

I’m researching away (analysts need to anal) and am looking at RDO options. I really do think I need to be sticking with red dot capability for most of my future pistols.

I should probably reach out to LTT with this, but I’m a little surprised that a 407k compatible plate isn’t available to allow use of a EPS or EPS Carry. I would think these would be a great option on a PX4CC, being enclosed and a little lower which should allow lower irons.

Does anyone know if there’s a technical reason a plate for these hasn’t been done? Again, I should reach out to LTT but thought I’d ask here first.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Does anyone in Central or North Texas have a LTT PX4CC I can monkey paw? I’m about two hours south of DFW and two hours north of SATX, and am willing to drive that far. It doesn’t need to be live fire.

Getting the LTT Elite 92 has set off something unexpected - a renewed appreciation for my TDA pistols, especially my P220 and P2022. I’m beginning to wonder if this is going to be a seismic shift for me, I shoot TDA really well. November is coming…
    Not far from San Antonio. Be happy to enable. I would meet you at a range if you want to bring some ammo to run through it.

Quote Originally Posted by Willard View Post
    Not far from San Antonio. Be happy to enable. I would meet you at a range if you want to bring some ammo to run through it.
    That would be great! I’ll reach out in a PM.
    Ken

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I’m researching away (analysts need to anal) and am looking at RDO options. I really do think I need to be sticking with red dot capability for most of my future pistols.

I should probably reach out to LTT with this, but I’m a little surprised that a 407k compatible plate isn’t available to allow use of a EPS or EPS Carry. I would think these would be a great option on a PX4CC, being enclosed and a little lower which should allow lower irons.

Does anyone know if there’s a technical reason a plate for these hasn’t been done? Again, I should reach out to LTT but thought I’d ask here first.
    I had to confirm you were correct, as I had thought this was already an available option.

User Tag List