Page 412 of 431 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,120 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by Dcowboyscr View Post
    I hope so. I’ll let you know how it goes. Thanks for your help.

Also just noticed that on the times I dry fire, hold the trigger to the rear and cycle the slide and the firing pin safety is fully up giving me the abnormally short reset, I tried pressing on the fully up firing pin safety while still holding the trigger and it wouldn’t move then another time identical scenario anc it went down when pushed.
    That would put the problem with the firing pin block plunger lever. It is not always engaging the trigger bar. A little oil around its path could help too.

I have also heard of some Compacts that had some burrs on the polymer of the frame where the trigger bar slides along. This can cause the trigger bar to move out just enough to not be caught by the firing pin block plunger lever leg.

A good cleaning/lube and everything is working normally. Ended up ordering a second one directly from Langdon Tactical so I could get the trigger job and Optimized trigger bar like I have on my 92’s. I guess the OTB are in short supply for the PX4 at the moment. They are out of stock to be bought by themselves or with a TJIB. The only option is to send a pistol in for a trigger job (2-4 weeks) or order one that’s in stock. I have no patience so I just ordered another gun lol.

Site Supporter
    Saw recently that LTT was coming out with RDO plates for doctor optics, it would be really cool if they came out with a holosun 507k plate for the PX4.

Quote Originally Posted by boing View Post
    Remove the sear. The sear spring isn’t needed anymore, either, except that it serves to retain the cross pin in the frame. The DAO models use a different “sear spring” for that purpose, which is available at retail. Both my PX4 compacts that I converted to DAO needed the new spring to keep the pin from walking out.
    Having trouble figuring how to install the d spring on sear pin and be positioned for cross pin to be held by it. Any words or photos would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody know if there was ever an FDE PX4 produced? I found one on GB but there was no picture and it seemed they only ran these in 9mm before discontinuing them. I wish they'd run everything FDE personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Anybody know if there was ever an FDE PX4 produced? I found one on GB but there was no picture and it seemed they only ran these in 9mm before discontinuing them. I wish they'd run everything FDE personally.

Px4 45 tacticals had an FDE frame if I remember right

Quote Originally Posted by MrInox View Post
    Px4 45 tacticals had an FDE frame if I remember right
    Yeah, that was the SD. I typed too fast and left out that I meant to ask about the .40 model ever being done FDE at factory.

User Tag List