Page 400 of 431 FirstFirst ... 300350390398399400401402410 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,000 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidesaddle Cavalry View Post
    Oh boy. I hope this is yet another significant DA pull improvement...
    I thought this is built for improving SA, not DA?
    Last edited by Hot Sauce; 05-08-2021 at 10:38 PM.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    I thought this is build for improve SA, not DA?
    Oh. I could be wrong about this. Has Ernest done a video about the hammer yet? A hammer that improves SA take-up would make more sense.

Edit: he has! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wbk1TW-ytE

I was totally wrong, it's a SA improvement, not DA. Ha ha how does a gun work

Oops, double post. 0 out of 2 for me this weekend!

Looking forward to seeing some feedback with the new match hammer. I dig the spurless, have them installed on both Px4 and 92 platforms, and need to evaluate if it’s worth swapping them out with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    Looking forward to seeing some feedback with the new match hammer. I dig the spurless, have them installed on both Px4 and 92 platforms, and need to evaluate if it’s worth swapping them out with this one.
    Why would you swap them out?

They are designed for different aspects. The spurless is designed for carry/snag resistance, where the match hammer (which I believe was sold as part of the xtreme s trigger group), is designed for basically competition.
    I do wonder if someone couldn't do the same thing, with another part that is sold to reduce the pretravel; the adjustable trigger? (also not listed as match only)

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Why would you swap them out?

They are designed for different aspects. The spurless is designed for carry/snag resistance, where the match hammer (which I believe was sold as part of the xtreme s trigger group), is designed for basically competition.
    I do wonder if someone couldn't do the same thing, with another part that is sold to reduce the pretravel; the adjustable trigger? (also not listed as match only)
    If it gives me even a slight nudge reliably shooting more quickly and accurately by reducing the pre-travel then I’m interested. It could be worth the trade off of slight concealability of a spurless. A spurless with the same reduced pre-travel would be my exact preference.

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    If it gives me even a slight nudge reliably shooting more quickly and accurately by reducing the pre-travel then I’m interested. It could be worth the trade off of slight concealability of a spurless. A spurless with the same reduced pre-travel would be my exact preference.
    I remember you are also a member over at the Beretta forums, and I think you probably saw the most recent post. However, I remember an older post you might not have seen:
    https://berettaforum.net/vb/showthread.php?t=148301

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    I remember you are also a member over at the Beretta forums, and I think you probably saw the most recent post. However, I remember an older post you might not have seen:
    https://berettaforum.net/vb/showthread.php?t=148301
    No, not a member of the beretta forum but good info. Thanks!

One other thing came to mind, while the email said for the 92 or the PX4, the video, Langdon's website, and Beretta's site, all have this only listed for the 92 series. Seems to me the PX4 listing could be an error.

For those who've been awaiting the release of the Streamlight TLR7 Sub for use on the PX4 Compact, it appears to be available at various establishments. I have one inbound and will provide thoughts on it here once I have some.

User Tag List