Page 4 of 431 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by TCinVA View Post
    I almost bought one today. Because of this thread. GET OUT OF MY HEAD.
    Doooooooo itttt nowwwwwww!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin View Post
    How much thinner does the low profile parts change the overall width? I noticed the full size version of the PX4 is almost perfect for IDPA CCP and the compact for BUG-S but both models are 2mm too wide stock.

BTW: On sale for $470. Cheapest I've ever seen it. http://www.sportsmans-depot.com/prod...ipping%21.html
    The "Stealth Levers" make it a ton thinner. My my measurements the compact is about 6mm thinner with the small levers, but most of that comes from getting rid of the right side slide stop. I don't have a standard PX4 to measure. The safety levers are about 5mm thinner than the stock ones. So that should do it if that is the widest part of the gun. If the standard PX4 does not have the ambi slide stops, then the safety levers are likely the widest part of the gun.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

I'm starting to feel the need to order this pistol too. You should be receiving a kickback from Beretta.��

do you think the rotating barrel is giving any tangible felt benefit in terms of muzzle flip/recoil control? I know it's one of the things it was advertised as doing.

Curious if it changes how recoil is perceived and/or how the sights track.

Quote Originally Posted by shootist26 View Post
    do you think the rotating barrel is giving any tangible felt benefit in terms of muzzle flip/recoil control? I know it's one of the things it was advertised as doing.

Curious if it changes how recoil is perceived and/or how the sights track.
    My wife has a PX4 Compact (9mm). I can't say if the rotating barrel is the actual cause of a lower perceived recoil, but there's DEFINITELY a lot less felt recoil. My wife loves hers, and she's very recoil sensitive with a partially bum shoulder.

I have a PX4 .40, and it is an extremely soft shooting .40. Bill Wilson put me onto it.

This thread may cause PX4 sales to spike, doubling from 2 a week to 4. I told my wife this is a very good thing, and people ought to buy PX4 pistols to get good karma. When you consider all the crazy good 92 variants out this year, getting a PX4 is like going to the Beretta pound and adopting a rescue mutt.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

So...what are the chances of seeing a factory PX4 Storm Compact with stealth levers, larger mag release, single-sided slide release, tritium night sights, and G-Conversion? Maybe with an EL serial number prefix?

Because...my wife is in love with the PX4 storm, and I have always been found of it myself.

-Rob

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    getting a PX4 is like going to the Beretta pound and adopting a rescue mutt.
    Yep. The PX4 = Camaro, 92 = Corvette.

I will be one of the first in line to buy one of these if they ever come to exist.

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    So...what are the chances of seeing a factory PX4 Storm Compact with stealth levers, larger mag release, single-sided slide release, tritium night sights, and G-Conversion? Maybe with an EL serial number prefix?

Because...my wife is in love with the PX4 storm, and I have always been found of it myself.

-Rob

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    When you consider all the crazy good 92 variants out this year, getting a PX4 is like going to the Beretta pound and adopting a rescue mutt.
    Nice
    #RESIST

User Tag List