Page 399 of 431 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

solved!

Quote Originally Posted by bovw View Post
    Yes, I did check the trigger bar spring, it seemed to be in place. I did burnish the hammer as well. Last night I decide to take it back down and start over. The trigger bar must not have been completely in place, had a heck of a time getting the parts out of the frame. When I put it all back together, it functions as it should. Now I’m waiting for a hammer pin retaining spring, I broke it....
    Sometimes getting the trigger bar cog to go into the right spot in the hammer unit body and hammer can be tricky. Glad you got it solved. Sometimes hammer pin springs can be stubborn. I keep spares around. The final test will be when you install the new hammer pin spring. Then you can rule out its rubbing on the trigger bar. Since you have it working now you know the trigger bar is good.

Quote Originally Posted by PX4 Storm Tracker View Post
    Sometimes getting the trigger bar cog to go into the right spot in the hammer unit body and hammer can be tricky. Glad you got it solved. Sometimes hammer pin springs can be stubborn. I keep spares around. The final test will be when you install the new hammer pin spring. Then you can rule out its rubbing on the trigger bar. Since you have it working now you know the trigger bar is good.
    Replacement and spares ordered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New spring is in and function checks fine.

New spring is in and function checks fine.
    Excellent!

Just saw this posted on landgontactical.com. Hell yeah. Getting close.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Always between two major rivers that begin with the letter "M."
    Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    Just saw this posted on landgontactical.com. Hell yeah. Getting close.
    That checks a lot of the boxes people seem to claim need checking. Even for Beretta-haters, it ought to be compelling.

(IMO, the PX4 is STILL the best pistol most people have not tried - or will not try - for themselves.)
    gn

"On the internet, nobody knows if you are a dog... or even a cat."

Oh boy. I hope this is yet another significant DA pull improvement...

Name:  unknown.jpg
Views: 629
Size:  49.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Sidesaddle Cavalry View Post
    Oh boy. I hope this is yet another significant DA pull improvement...

Name:  unknown.jpg
Views: 629
Size:  49.3 KB
    I received the email at 1521 EST, sold out when I went to LTT less than 15 minutes later.

I received the email at 1521 EST, sold out when I went to LTT less than 15 minutes later.
    Check again? I think when I posted the email screenshot the entry wasn't fully marked as in stock yet: https://www.langdontactical.com/bere...-match-hammer/

Note for other people looking at this product: It only works with the Enhanced Performance Trigger Bar (or the 92x performance trigger bar if you're on a 92), and requires a gunsmith install.
    Last edited by Sidesaddle Cavalry; 05-07-2021 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gato naranja View Post
    That checks a lot of the boxes people seem to claim need checking. Even for Beretta-haters, it ought to be compelling.

(IMO, the PX4 is STILL the best pistol most people have not tried - or will not try - for themselves.)

Im wondering if the delay has to do with the front sight

User Tag List