Page 395 of 431 FirstFirst ... 295345385393394395396397405 ... LastLast
Results 3,941 to 3,950 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Site Supporter
    So, is this the new offering or is this the old offering LT recommends holding off on?

https://www.langdontactical.com/px4-...ting-solution/

It's the old offering, with a note at the top of the description talking about the new offering coming soon.

Site Supporter
    Thanks.

It sure looks like Ernest has got a Trijicon SRO mounted on top of a PX4. A new offerring from LTT can't be far behind.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle_Jed View Post
    It sure looks like Ernest has got a Trijicon SRO mounted on top of a PX4. A new offerring from LTT can't be far behind.

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised, if he has the solution done, but was awaiting on the guns.

I really like the 92 RDO solution. I've thought about looking into a 92 Compact RDO. I may hold off to see how the PX4 Compact RDO solution turns out...

How does the size of the PX4 Compact compare to the 92 Compact?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by CLaw View Post
    I really like the 92 RDO solution. I've thought about looking into a 92 Compact RDO. I may hold off to see how the PX4 Compact RDO solution turns out...

How does the size of the PX4 Compact compare to the 92 Compact?
    The PX4 Compact has a slightly longer grip and much shorter barrel. Both are good guns but quite different sizes.

Langdon just said on Instagram that the PX4 dot system is coming in just a month or two!!

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    The PX4 Compact has a slightly longer grip and much shorter barrel. Both are good guns but quite different sizes.

Langdon just said on Instagram that the PX4 dot system is coming in just a month or two!!

Yeah, the PX4 Compact is about an inch shorter in the slide/barrel than the 92 Compact. Should make for a great RDO gun.

I'm waiting anxiously.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BJV View Post
    Yeah, the PX4 Compact is about an inch shorter in the slide/barrel than the 92 Compact. Should make for a great RDO gun.

I'm waiting anxiously.
    The only reason I didn't keep my PX4 Compact was the lack of a decent WML. The TLR7Sub will fix that too.

Interesting, so the PX4 grip might be a bit harder to conceal than the 92 compact? Does anyone have both and care to show side-by-side photos?

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post

User Tag List