Page 393 of 431 FirstFirst ... 293343383391392393394395403 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by claymore504 View Post
    Glad Black Rhino had what you needed. I am amazed at the selection of combos they have overall.
    The people at Black Rhino are totally cool. I ordered the holster online and they contacted me saying that there isn’t a key with this WML that keeps it from not flying off under recoil with a Px4. They know their stuff. I explained to them the whole pistol-forum mfrey making the Px4 key thing and they were completely onboard, rock on. Great people, love their service and product. Still wearing that holster several times a week when I have to leave the ranch. Comfy, concealable, excellent draw. I ordered an OWB paddle from them for the Px4/TLR7 to replace my kind of big, clunky Fobus snap button paddle holster.

just requested a Vedder holster setup for this

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Anyone seen the new TLR7Sub which has a model that fits the PX4 Compact and Subcompact?
    I just sent a request for a light-tuck holster for this from Vedder. I hope enough people request it for them to justify making it.

Site Supporter
    Does anybody know if there are any magazine base plates available that will extend the grip a bit without adding additional rounds (10 round magazine capacity limit here) or if the base plates from any other models will work on the PX4 compact magazines? Something with a small pinky extension or just a little more depth is what I'm looking for. The sub-compact base plates won't work as I understand it. I've searched the thread and googled and not found anything that will. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik View Post
    The sub-compact base plates won't work as I understand it.
    It can be done.

Site Supporter
    What's the secret? Every place I've seen them sold says they won't fit.

Site Supporter
    Langdon's site mentions that a new PX4 RDO mount is in the works!

What's the secret? Every place I've seen them sold says they won't fit.
    As is, no it will not fit. It is too thick above where it connects to the mag tube to allow the mag to seat. Compare the base with the one that came on the Compact mag. Remove material (plastic) to match the thickness or until the mag seats consistently. Not too difficult, really.

Does anybody know if there are any magazine base plates available that will extend the grip a bit without adding additional rounds (10 round magazine capacity limit here) or if the base plates from any other models will work on the PX4 compact magazines? Something with a small pinky extension or just a little more depth is what I'm looking for. The sub-compact base plates won't work as I understand it. I've searched the thread and googled and not found anything that will. Thanks.
    Yes:

"I want a finger extension for the magazines on my PX4 compact and found there were none. Well a little digging and research these magazine bases are for an H&K USP9. Fit well lock in as they are supposed to and give a nice little extension. Found them at Brownells, part # 760-000-847WB Mfr.# 215980" quoting GentlemanJim from here:
    http://berettaforum.net/vb/showthrea...px4+base+plate

Site Supporter
    Thank you both. I'd never have found that Beretta forum post with the search terms I was using. I appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Noah View Post
    Langdon's site mentions that a new PX4 RDO mount is in the works!
    This is great to hear! Thanks for calling it out. I hope it's something similar to the 92 RDO solution.

User Tag List