Page 382 of 431 FirstFirst ... 282332372380381382383384392 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Site Supporter
    PX4 mags are designed as .40 cal mags and ribbed to give the correct stack for 9x19. The 92 mags are narrower. You might be able to McGuyver the 92 mags to work but I doubt it’d be worth the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Wingate's Hairbrush View Post
    Three months for a new front sight? Is there some reason Beretta has to do it? Also, didn't realize they kept any of their Maryland presence after the Tennessee move...
    I agree. The sight can be tricky, but it's nothing a gunsmith shouldn't be able to handle (unless of course Beretta is doing it for free for some reason like they did for me). Even then, 3 months is a long time.
    “There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance – that principle is contempt prior to investigation.” – Herbert Spencer

Quote Originally Posted by Sidesaddle Cavalry View Post
    I've struck gold! The backorder I made for the barrel is supposed to ship out sometime in mid-August, according to Brownell's. Hopefully the world stays in one piece until then!

Where I ordered: https://www.brownells.com/handgun-pa...rod131832.aspx

Might be worth it for someone else to inquire about whether or not some of the other rare stuff is coming too, like the 9mm extended barrel for the fullsize, for example.
    Argh. I knew this was too good to be true. Today Brownell's shifted its listing for the barrel from "backorder" to "discontinued" and cancelled my order. Considering that Brownell's is Beretta's official parts distributor now, I'm going to take a wild guess and say that it's official.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nesbitt View Post
    I removed the sear and spring today and ran 75 rounds of my practice hand loads through it. I think I'm going to like it. It already had a TJIB with the 11# spring. I'm an old revolver guy, so it felt good to me.
    I shot another 60 rounds today. Works fine. The pin is walking out.

I shot the John Wick drill. I wasn't very John Wick like with the PX4CC. However I made it with my Glock 17 and my 9mm 1911 Commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nesbitt View Post
    The pin is walking out.
    Don’t take this the wrong way, but I’m almost glad. I thought it was just me.

After the DAO conversion, my SHO shooting was immediately better than with my striker and SA guns, revealing that my trigger jerk is even crappier than I thought. :/

Quote Originally Posted by jwperry View Post
    One of my two complaints about the PX4 compact is now removed. Thanks to @mfrey for the special key!

Attachment 31343
    Attachment 31342
    Attachment 31341
    Attachment 31340
    Attachment 31339

Now waiting for @LangdonTactical to offer RMR installations!
    Sorry for quoting an old post but I was curious if anyone has any holster options for this set up. I don't plan on carrying this set up but I would like to have this set up when im at home and it would be a nice peace of mind to have a holster for it so the trigger guard is covered.

Quote Originally Posted by learnerpermitted View Post
    Sorry for quoting an old post but I was curious if anyone has any holster options for this set up. I don't plan on carrying this set up but I would like to have this set up when im at home and it would be a nice peace of mind to have a holster for it so the trigger guard is covered.
    I'm not sure if he's still doing it, but JMCK made a PX4 w/TLR7 AIWB holster that I used when I had the CC setup.

Thanks to some custom tlr7 keys from a friendly neighborhood p-f'er my new carry rig is all done. Name:  20200616_125520.jpg
Views: 752
Size:  58.5 KB
    Name:  20200616_110528.jpg
Views: 761
Size:  101.2 KB
    Name:  20200616_110521.jpg
Views: 740
Size:  102.1 KB

#miamiviceforlife

Quote Originally Posted by snow white View Post
    Thanks to some custom tlr7 keys from a friendly neighborhood p-f'er my new carry rig is all done.
    Name:  20200616_110521.jpg
Views: 740
Size:  102.1 KB
    #miamiviceforlife
    Who did the holster??!! It would go great with the numerous Hawaiian shirts in my closet that get worn every Aloha Friday....(fuck you Boogaloos, I'm not giving them up!)

I do wish the PX4 was Mass compliant but then I'd be limited to ten round mags. I can still get standard capacity mags for my 92...

Quote Originally Posted by alohadoug View Post
    Who did the holster??!! It would go great with the numerous Hawaiian shirts in my closet that get worn every Aloha Friday....(fuck you Boogaloos, I'm not giving them up!)

I do wish the PX4 was Mass compliant but then I'd be limited to ten round mags. I can still get standard capacity mags for my 92...
    It was a holster maker who unfortunately wants to remain anonymous because he "never wants to do that shit again" and dosen't want people thinking its something they can order from him. I have the fortune of being very good friends with him so I just went to the shop and cooked it up last night.

User Tag List