Page 370 of 431 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370371372380420 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 4309

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    @LangdonTactical

Any update on how are the co red dot sights coming?
    Thanks
    These wheels of progress are moving slowly. There is movement, but we had a major setback a few months back. Long story short, we are supposed to have final samples coming very soon. Once I approve those, we will order the first production batch.

Timeline is totally up in the air with companies making people work from home. That does not work well in the manufacturing world.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    These wheels of progress are moving slowly. There is movement, but we had a major setback a few months back. Long story short, we are supposed to have final samples coming very soon. Once I approve those, we will order the first production batch.

Timeline is totally up in the air with companies making people work from home. That does not work well in the manufacturing world.
    Did anything come out of the prototype back-up irons at all? I'm ogling the adjustable rear sights from Beretta, but a dedicated solution would be more elegant...

Site Supporter
    @LangdonTactical

Was that a TLR-8 on a PX4CC I saw in your latest video?

First post.

I recently picked up a PX4 compact carry. I was only able to fire 250 rounds through it so far. Definitely reliable. Only issue I’m having is that it shoots slightly right(I’m right handed) I shot it from a rest to confirm it wasn’t me. Front sight appears to be centered in the dovetail, the rear could be moved ever so slightly left. I will work on it once I get the shoe for the mgw pro sight pusher. I originally installed the 11lb hammer spring in it and it made the SA pull almost too light and not as predictable as I had hoped. I threw a 12lb in it and it’s a little better.
    Other than that it’s a great gun. It will be getting some carry time once my new holster arrives.

Is it normal for the front sights to look like this? I’ve seen some like this and some that were flush. Would removing it and reinstalling it straighten it out?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by DLWinner View Post
    Is it normal for the front sights to look like this? I’ve seen some like this and some that were flush. Would removing it and reinstalling it straighten it out?
    Not just removing/reinstalling, no. It needs to be flat, and if it sticks up like that, I wonder if it was staked and the stake is still sticking up, pushing up the sight.

Does anyone else’s front sight look like that? It is slightly staked on the underside.

How difficult are these sights to move or remove using an MGW pro sight tool?

It looks like on page 327 there is another member with the same issue. Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by DLWinner View Post
    Does anyone else’s front sight look like that? It is slightly staked on the underside.

How difficult are these sights to move or remove using an MGW pro sight tool?
    Posted this in one of the B92 threads but after changing out a rear sight on a PX4 is less than 10 minutes I remembered to add this here.

MGW Pro is probably the best money I have spent on firearm tools. Have been able to safely and quickly change sights on B92, PX4 FS and Compct, HK USP 9/45, Walter PPS, and multiple Glocks. Spent the money after accumulating 5 PX4 variants which have notoriously tight rear sights. Used in a vice in very straightforward. I even take it the range to tweak sights, a little bulky there but again move tight sights with little drama. If you do it, order from Brownells, anything breaks they will replace it.

One other thing to add, as also LTT and Aimee rock beyond belief. As I prepared the house for the Flugaloo, I took my LTT B92 and all 5 PX4's to the range to confirm zero with my 147 HST. One of my FS PX4 was shooting high. It had one of the first sets of Ameriglo's available for the FS. By my calculations I needed to switch out the rear .320 sight for a .305. I called up LTT and Aimee picked up the phone. After explaining above she told me she would mail out a .305, which they do not have separate, even refused my CC number despite many pleas to take some $$ from me. Awesome people to work with, and only makes me want to hurry up and save some money for LTT 92 compact with the carry bevel package.

Edited to add: I have PX4 with the Ameriglo front sights that "float" like that over the slide. Doesn't seem to affect function on my 5 PX4's.
    Last edited by CoGT3; 04-05-2020 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CoGT3 View Post
    One other thing to add, as also LTT and Aimee rock beyond belief. As I prepared the house for the Flugaloo, I took my LTT B92 and all 5 PX4's to the range to confirm zero with my 147 HST. One of my FS PX4 was shooting high. It had one of the first sets of Ameriglo's available for the FS. By my calculations I needed to switch out the rear .320 sight for a .305. I called up LTT and Aimee picked up the phone. After explaining above she told me she would mail out a .305, which they do not have separate, even refused my CC number despite many pleas to take some $$ from me. Awesome people to work with, and only makes me want to hurry up and save some money for LTT 92 compact with the carry bevel package.
    I need to do the same. Mine full size hits high too.
    David S.

User Tag List