Page 369 of 431 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371379419 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Wear pattern on the factory finish. 2 yrs of carry, 2.5k rounds at time of photo. Lots of drills, including dry drills. JMCK holster.

Quote Originally Posted by AdioSS View Post
    Attachment 48269
    Family picture day
    How are you liking the Subcompact? I very very rarely see it mentioned anywhere. I know it’s a tilt barrel instead of rotating, but does it carry any better? Reliable? Trigger as good as the others?

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    How are you liking the Subcompact? I very very rarely see it mentioned anywhere. I know it’s a tilt barrel instead of rotating, but does it carry any better? Reliable? Trigger as good as the others?
    Well, it is a Type C, Constant Action, which is a different trigger than the others. It is more like a DAO trigger, but not quite. I’ve been tempted to swap in the TDA trigger parts, but never have.

But it still shoots comparable to the fullsize.

Name:  6FED2A81-7ED7-4349-939A-5E1E5E5E434F.jpg
Views: 761
Size:  42.6 KB

I haven’t carried it much. I have other guns I prefer to carry. I have not carried the Compact any yet. I just got it. Haven’t shot it side by side with the others yet.

Kinda curious.....PX4's are g 19 x 1.5 wide...are they really that carryable? The 43x/48 are notably easier to carry than a g19 even though they are only a bit thinner. Don't get me wrong I yearn for a 3913....would like a TDA cary gun (not a Springfield
    Armory what ever it is). Seems like a 92 compact would carry better.

Always between two major rivers that begin with the letter "M."
    Quote Originally Posted by AdioSS View Post
    Well, it is a Type C, Constant Action, which is a different trigger than the others. It is more like a DAO trigger, but not quite. I’ve been tempted to swap in the TDA trigger parts, but never have.

But it still shoots comparable to the fullsize.
    I have frequently wondered if a Type C subcompact would be worth adding to the mix... particularly after discovering that I prefer a slightly heavier hammer spring in G conversion subcompacts than I do in their larger siblings.
    gn

"On the internet, nobody knows if you are a dog... or even a cat."

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    The subcompact is pretty sweet but you can easily convert it to ultimate double stack subcompact sweetness with a some help from LTT's PX4 products. I completed a project on one basically converting it to a PX4 SC Carry. I ordered everything from the LTT website, (simple one-stop shopping). I used the Ameriglo sights for the PX4 CC. Point of impact good but I did have to trim the front sight slightly. Below is the link with the details. I lost it to my daughter who fell in love with it. It's now her primary CCW pistol.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....SA-Glock-26-27
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Navin Johnson View Post
    Kinda curious.....PX4's are g 19 x 1.5 wide...are they really that carryable? The 43x/48 are notably easier to carry than a g19 even though they are only a bit thinner. Don't get me wrong I yearn for a 3913....would like a TDA cary gun (not a Springfield
    Armory what ever it is). Seems like a 92 compact would carry better.
    I've seen the 1.5" width before and definitely don't think it's correct. I just broke out the calipers and measured across the slide and grip frame of my PX4CC. I get 1.185" and 1.218" accordingly. The widest I'm getting is 1.340" which is across the LTT Fugly decock levers which really equates to nothing when factoring width/ease of carry. I have plenty of previous experience carrying a G19 and for me the PX4CC carries equally well and maybe a little more easy/comfy. The radius on the back of the slide of the PX4CC combined with the LTT spurless hammer really helps with the above the belt line profile when toting it around versus the blocky square profile on the rear of the G19.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by medmo View Post
    I've seen the 1.5" width before and definitely don't think it's correct. (Snip)
    Maybe that 1.5" is at the old-style "batwing" decocker?
    "The victor is not victorious if the vanquished does not consider himself so."
    ― Ennius

Vedder makes a holster for the Olight PL Mini 2

I just learned vedder makes a light tuck holster for the compact PX4 with a PL Mini 2. Anyone have experience with this light and holster combo?. I do like their non wml holster and carry it everyday. The light makes the setup look bulky for iwb

@LangdonTactical

Any update on how are the co red dot sights coming?
    Thanks

User Tag List