Page 365 of 431 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375415 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbag View Post
    Thinking hard about ordering a Langdon Tactical Compact Carry with NP3, crowned and cut barrel, trigger job, and Boresight Solutions stipple package after the holidays. I am curious about all the positive feedback on the PX4 Compact Carry.
    I have the same setup, save for the stippling, and it is a really great pistol. Trigger is amazing and super easy to shoot well. I will eventually send it off to Ben to stipple but for now I really don't want to send it out.

Quote Originally Posted by fpnunes View Post
    I have the same setup, save for the stippling, and it is a really great pistol. Trigger is amazing and super easy to shoot well. I will eventually send it off to Ben to stipple but for now I really don't want to send it out.
    Good to hear! I figure the extra time for the Stippling won’t be that big of a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post
    One of my very generous classmates at a recent EL class let me shoot his PX4 CC with all of the above.

Just do it, baby.
    Thinking maybe I should just do it!

Thinking hard about ordering a Langdon Tactical Compact Carry with NP3, crowned and cut barrel, trigger job, and Boresight Solutions stipple package after the holidays. I am curious about all the positive feedback on the PX4 Compact Carry.
    If you do, maybe you can get some sort of images of the different textures. I would love to see and know what is fine, medium and course, what is the carry combo and I even tried searching this thread to find out what the heck is a speedramp. (sounds like a holster thong)

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    If you do, maybe you can get some sort of images of the different textures. I would love to see and know what is fine, medium and course, what is the carry combo and I even tried searching this thread to find out what the heck is a speedramp. (sounds like a holster thong)
    The speed ramp is the mag well bevel by boresight. It supposed to make reloads easier, but I don’t have any pictures. The carry combo is an option for 2 different textures. I believe it is medium on the front and back strap with fine on the sides of the grips. I guess it is supposed to be easier on your skin and garments.

Good to hear! I figure the extra time for the Stippling won’t be that big of a deal.
    I would have gladly done it as part of the whole package and not worried about the time. As is usually my luck, EL announced the collaboration a few days after mine arrived.

Is it more expensive to send to Boresight after owning? I see through Langdon the full boat is $200.

Quote Originally Posted by newyork View Post
    Is it more expensive to send to Boresight after owning? I see through Langdon the full boat is $200.
    I'm pretty sure it is the same pricing if sent directly to Ben. In the stippling world it is a pretty good deal and he is a great guy to work with.

Bone stock gun. Not my best dot torture but given the infrequency of my shooting this year and a gun I've never shot, I'm pretty happy. Going to work on the trigger and sights and see how much better it can do.

I shot the black out of a B8 doing 5 rounds at every 5 yardline from 5-20. Very shootable gun for what you can buy them for these days.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The opinions above are my own and do not represent any current or former employer.

Site Supporter
    All I’ve done with mine is swap the hammer spring for a 12 lb version and replace the sights. The triggers were pretty smooth from the box.

User Tag List