Page 364 of 431 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,640 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    @LangdonTactical Can you post pics and/or do a video on the grip options available through Boresight for the PX4?

I'm particularly curious whats up with the "Speed Ramp."
    haha I was just browsing Boresight's options, and came back here to post this very same question!

I picked up my Langdon PX4CC today, with spurless hammer and carry levers. I’m unbelievably excited to try it out.

What do people like for mag pouches? For the Glock 19 I like the Ready Tac (1.5” belt) and CCC BMC (for 1.25” dress belts).

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Nerd View Post
    I picked up my Langdon PX4CC today, with spurless hammer and carry levers. I’m unbelievably excited to try it out.

What do people like for mag pouches? For the Glock 19 I like the Ready Tac (1.5” belt) and CCC BMC (for 1.25” dress belts).
    I have pouches from JMCK, both AIWB and OWB, and I like them both.

Quote Originally Posted by perlslacker View Post
    Ditto....
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by perlslacker View Post
    I have a pair of the OWB version and like them. I also have a pair of older Comp-Tac pouches for 9/40 M&Ps and they work well too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Nerd View Post

I have a couple Blue Force Gear "10-speed" belt mag pouches

My PX4 CC has been one of my primary carry guns for a while now. I picked him up back in early 2017. I carry him in a JM custom kydex wingclaw 2.5. I’ve been through 4 training class, and tons of dry and live fire seasons with it. The finish is holding up nicely. It runs like a champ, this is a fantastic weapon.
    Thank you MR Langdon for bringing this setup to Market, and putting it on my radar. I plan to get my hands on the PX4 carry early next year. Can’t wait.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BDS-NOLA View Post
    My PX4 CC has been one of my primary carry guns for a while now. I picked him up back in early 2017. I carry him in a JM custom kydex wingclaw 2.5. I’ve been through 4 training class, and tons of dry and live fire seasons with it. The finish is holding up nicely. It runs like a champ, this is a fantastic weapon.
    You and I seem to be the only ones carrying PX4s in Louisiana.

Thinking hard about ordering a Langdon Tactical Compact Carry with NP3, crowned and cut barrel, trigger job, and Boresight Solutions stipple package after the holidays. I am curious about all the positive feedback on the PX4 Compact Carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbag View Post
    Thinking hard about ordering a Langdon Tactical Compact Carry with NP3, crowned and cut barrel, trigger job, and Boresight Solutions stipple package after the holidays. I am curious about all the positive feedback on the PX4 Compact Carry.
    One of my very generous classmates at a recent EL class let me shoot his PX4 CC with all of the above.

Just do it, baby.

User Tag List