Page 360 of 431 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 4309

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by perlslacker View Post
    I finally got to go to the range after a few months off yesterday. I took some time to clear the carry ammo out of my PX4CC.

Has anyone ever noticed an AR15-like "sproiiiing" when they shoot their PX4? I felt it yesterday during the recoil impulse when I shot mine. I don't know why I never noticed it before; I've definitely shot it a bunch.
    I did notice that on the Full-Size gun some times, but I never noticed it on the Compact.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by perlslacker View Post
    I finally got to go to the range after a few months off yesterday. I took some time to clear the carry ammo out of my PX4CC.

Has anyone ever noticed an AR15-like "sproiiiing" when they shoot their PX4? I felt it yesterday during the recoil impulse when I shot mine. I don't know why I never noticed it before; I've definitely shot it a bunch.
    I noticed the springy noise when I first started shooting my px4. I dont hear it now, not sure if thats due to a "break in" effect or im just accustomed to the noise of the pistol now. and now that i think of it i dont know if i really hear the springy noise on an AR anymore.

Just saw that LTT is going to be partnering with Boresightsolutions to offer stippling on their poly frame guns. Looks like my just shipped PX4CC full house is going to go right back for some stipple love.

Quote Originally Posted by fpnunes View Post
    So most of you have been running the PX4 CC for a bit now and I am curious to hear if you have stayed with the Talon grip or moved on to having the grip stippled? If you had it stippled would you do it over again? If not, why?

Trying to decide what to do on mine, of course. I like the additional grip of the talons but don't really care for the "tacky" feeling. I tend to really like aggressive checkering/stippling so I'll probably go that routem but as you know it is essentially a one way ticket so just wanted to hear (and see?) what others have done.

TIA!
    I've had decent success with the old school bicycle inner-tube. This feels better to me because the rubber is a little thicker and squishy however it maybe more tacky than what you are looking for. The only drawback for me is I have to change them every once in a while but its a very minor drawback.

@fpnunes I bought mine used from a fellow forum member. One of the big pluses was that he had already stippled the grip.

Quote Originally Posted by learnerpermitted View Post
    I've had decent success with the old school bicycle inner-tube. This feels better to me because the rubber is a little thicker and squishy however it maybe more tacky than what you are looking for. The only drawback for me is I have to change them every once in a while but its a very minor drawback.
    Is there a preferred size of inner tube, or are they all stretchy enough to work?

# EU00081 PX4 Compact Night Sights

On the Berretta site it says these sights are for the Compact. https://www.berettausa.com/en-us/px4...ights/eu00081/

The reviews, however, are not for the Compact. I recently bought a PX4 Compact and trying to decide on some sights. These are only $63 with a coupon code.

This model is $87.20 with code, https://www.berettausa.com/en-us/px4...ct-cc/eu00065/.

Will both of these work on the compact, any preferences or other suggestions?

Thanks

O.K.. I'm not going to wade through the 340+ pages of this thread. Is there anyone making a fiber optic front for this pistol yet? Are the dovetails the same as any other pistol?

On the Cecil Burch episode of Civilian Carry Radio, Tom mentioned that there's a PX4 Orion on the way. Very excited!

Quote Originally Posted by deceks7 View Post
    On the Berretta site it says these sights are for the Compact. https://www.berettausa.com/en-us/px4...ights/eu00081/

The reviews, however, are not for the Compact. I recently bought a PX4 Compact and trying to decide on some sights. These are only $63 with a coupon code.

This model is $87.20 with code, https://www.berettausa.com/en-us/px4...ct-cc/eu00065/.

Will both of these work on the compact, any preferences or other suggestions?

Thanks
    I liked the orange/plain black version on my compact.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User Tag List