Page 358 of 431 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358359360368408 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 4309

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    So I did look at the Ameriglo website and they have what I would like, just not for the PX4 Compact. So I will have to see if they are wiling to tool up to make them. I have also reached out to Wilson Combat as well. It may be a issue of who has the interest in doing the project and what they will charge for the sights.

Ideally I would want a serrated front sight, on the thin side (.122" is as thin as I am told anyone can go with a Trijicon insert, so more than likely would be .125") with a orange ring. Like the Hack sights. Rear sight would be a wide U notch, about .155" is what I am thinking right now but I need to play a little with some setups on the compact slide. The rear sight should be smooth and either plain black or with a two dot set up. Obviously it needs a ledge to rack the slide for one handed stuff.

Thoughts?
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 1.10.53 AM.jpg
Views: 1132
Size:  35.8 KB

As you can see, Ameriglo has had front night sights with a width of .120" for a long time. I had them years ago on a Glock. They were called T-CAP sights (Thin-CAP)(the thinner version of the CAP sights). Apparently they still make them.
    “There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance – that principle is contempt prior to investigation.” – Herbert Spencer

Quote Originally Posted by sheepdog View Post
    Name:  Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 1.10.53 AM.jpg
Views: 1132
Size:  35.8 KB

As you can see, Ameriglo has had front night sights with a width of .120" for a long time. I had them years ago on a Glock. They were called T-CAP sights (Thin-CAP)(the thinner version of the CAP sights). Apparently they still make them.
    CAPs are awesome. Ernest’s post is from late 2015 so we’ve had the AmeriGlo offering for a bit. Though I would not mind a round version a tad narrower, I like the setup enough to run with it. Would love a TruGlo TFX Pro front to try as well. Concept works for me. Blacked out rear is my preference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just purchased a px4 Compact used from a local shop. I haggled the price since it’s been in the case for a while, got it for $369, but didn’t really look too hard at it since it appeared unfired at a decent price. When I got it home and looked in the box I saw it has an envelope for talon grips and a coupon for a Langdon course.
    Name:  391D4C56-E68D-4482-A5B0-853BC85D41B1.jpg
Views: 1234
Size:  72.6 KB
    Is this a Langdon edition?

I figured if anyone can confirm this, it would be in this thread.

Compact Carry

Quote Originally Posted by Shawnw View Post
    I just purchased a px4 Compact used from a local shop. I haggled the price since it’s been in the case for a while, got it for $369, but didn’t really look too hard at it since it appeared unfired at a decent price. When I got it home and looked in the box I saw it has an envelope for talon grips and a coupon for a Langdon course.

That indeed is a PX4 Compact Carry. You got away with it for less than half price.

It just goes to show how that local gun shops are so poor in their knowledge of the PX4 Storm that they did not know what they had.

I might ask if you would do all of my shopping for me! Nice find.

@Shawnw: That was a STEAL! Congratulations! 👍👍👍👍👍

Vending Machine Operator

Why does stuff like this never happen to me? $369! Good lord!
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LockedBreech View Post
    Why does stuff like this never happen to me? $369! Good lord!
    Right? At that price, I’d buy 3 - 4...

Quote Originally Posted by PX4 Storm Tracker View Post
    That indeed is a PX4 Compact Carry. You got away with it for less than half price.

It just goes to show how that local gun shops are so poor in their knowledge of the PX4 Storm that they did not know what they had.

I might ask if you would do all of my shopping for me! Nice find.
    Blind squirrel and all that. It has been hiding in the back of the used case for a while. Was listed at $400 which I thought was an ok deal for a used px4. When I started trying to negotiate on price they did mention the ameriglo front sight and three mags but nothing about it being a compact carry. I just shrugged and offered $350 stating that’s nice but you haven’t been able to sell it for two months. They came down and I thought I got a pretty good deal but it looks like I actually got a smoking deal. This thing has definitely not been fired.

Digging it so far.

Congrats!

Blind squirrel and all that. It has been hiding in the back of the used case for a while. Was listed at $400 which I thought was an ok deal for a used px4. When I started trying to negotiate on price they did mention the ameriglo front sight and three mags but nothing about it being a compact carry. I just shrugged and offered $350 stating that’s nice but you haven’t been able to sell it for two months. They came down and I thought I got a pretty good deal but it looks like I actually got a smoking deal. This thing has definitely not been fired.

Digging it so far.
    Excellent! Many good years of fun shooting ahead.

Digging it so far.

Yeah, I would buy them all day long at that price. That is under what I can by a regular PX4 Compact direct from Beretta. Almost half of what I can buy a Compact Carry. Screaming deal!
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

User Tag List