Page 347 of 431 FirstFirst ... 247297337345346347348349357397 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Site Supporter
    @gruntjim - My PX4s will eat anything. I'm using 124-grain +P HST because it shoots to the sights of my 9x19s and because I have a source of cheap 124-grain FMJs to reload. 147s hit about an inch high at 15 yards.

My two criteria for carry ammo:

1) On Doc's list.
    2) On sale.

Any particular reason the Px4 Compact isn't on the USPSA production list? It's the only thing holding me back from buying one right now.

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Got a link to that post as I can't find it?
    I believe it was a comment on Facebook or Instagram.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbag View Post
    I believe it was a comment on Facebook or Instagram.
    No Facebook and I haven't found @LangdonTactical 's account on it, and haven't found the comment on Instagram, hence my asking for a direct link.

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    No Facebook and I haven't found @LangdonTactical 's account on it, and haven't found the comment on Instagram, hence my asking for a direct link.
    "Announcement coming soon" in the comments:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrsWVGZn...on_share_sheet
    Bob
    9MM: 92 Elite LTT, CenTac
    .45 ACP: Wilson Combat, Nighthawk, Dan Wesson, Springfield, Colt
    Confederate Civil War reproductions: 1863 Richmond rifle, Spiller and Burr revolver

Quote Originally Posted by BobRockefeller View Post

Thanks sir! I am a dinosaur and couldn’t get a link to it to work.

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Looking for a good strong side IWB holster. I'm seriously thinking about a JMCK IWB3 but there's a 4-6 week wait but I'd need something to tide me over until it arrived. Has anyone tried any of the Clinger holsters for the PX4?
    Have you thought about just ordering one of the JMCK holsters from Langdon Tactical? I thought he was charging a mild premium for them being instock when I ordered mine, but once it arrived I found that it shipped with the foam comfort pad. Same price as straight from JMCK, but no wait. You should be able to configure the WC2.0 to be a IWB holster (remove claw, offset snap loops to create angle).

Not sure if it has been covered on here, I don't remember seeing it when I read through the thread.

I recently picked up a LTT TJIAB for the B92 series. Love it. Most amazing trigger I've experienced on a TDA and that beats GGI Sig P226, Sig Action Enhancement Package P226 & GGI competition trigger package in a P226. (never seen/used/held a tuned CZ). I like the TJIAB for the B92 more than the SAO triggers in my P226 Legion & formerly owned Nighthawk 1911s.

With similar spring weight (12lb) is the TJIAB comparable for the PX4 to the B92? Smoothness, feel and break.

Quote Originally Posted by BobRockefeller View Post

The only thing holding us back right now is getting sights made. We need suppressor hight sights so that we can have back up irons for the RMR. Still waiting
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

RMR

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    The only thing holding us back right now is getting sights made. We need suppressor hight sights so that we can have back up irons for the RMR. Still waiting
    Will the RMR set up be only for a Compact or will it be for all of the PX4s, including the SubCompact?

User Tag List