Page 346 of 431 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347348356396 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by Canyonrat View Post
    Concealment Express covers the Px4 Compact. It’s a decent product, I heated mine up to flatten out the batwing safety allowances, also trimmed and smoothed the edges near the muzzle to minimize for AIWB. They ship same day.
    Thanks! I found them on Amazon and since I "needed" to order some wood turning tools as well, I used the affiliate link so PF gets a little kiss out of the deal. The adjustable cant will let me figure out what works best for when I order the IWB3.
    Last edited by awp_101; 12-18-2018 at 09:09 PM.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by jwperry View Post
    One of my two complaints about the PX4 compact is now removed. Thanks to @mfrey for the special key!

Attachment 31343
    Attachment 31342
    Attachment 31341
    Attachment 31340
    Attachment 31339

Now waiting for @LangdonTactical to offer RMR installations!
    I just got my key. I'm waiting for a holster for the gun and light combo. @LangdonTactical commented on Instagram that there was a RMR announcement "soon".
    Last edited by wmu12071; 12-23-2018 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Spelling is hard.

Quote Originally Posted by wmu12071 View Post
    I just got my key. I'm waiting for a holster for the gun and light combo. @LangdonTactical commented on Instagram that there was a RMR announcement "soon".
    I saw that today to. Made me hold off on getting another one of my Sigs milled, going to wait for the announcement.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Anybody that’s gotten one of these keys for the TLR7 have a holster yet to run a Compact with the light?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by emoore82 View Post
    Anybody that’s gotten one of these keys for the TLR7 have a holster yet to run a Compact with the light?
    I should have one in a few weeks.

I should have one in a few weeks.
    Who’s making it for you? What kind of holster?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by emoore82 View Post
    Who’s making it for you? What kind of holster?
    AIWB with a wing claw from https://miholsterco.com. I will update on fitment etc when I get the holster.

Got a link to that post as I can't find it?
    Also, did you contact him about the key or did he contact you? (I pm'd him during the original post and he said he would add me to the list, so I am assuming it is a long list)

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Got a link to that post as I can't find it?
    Also, did you contact him about the key or did he contact you? (I pm'd him during the original post and he said he would add me to the list, so I am assuming it is a long list)
    It was from a post a few weeks ago, not sure which one, sorry. Hopefully Ernest will comment here sometime with an update.

As for the key I was added to the list a few weeks back and he let me know a batch was just run by PM here. If you were supposed to be on the list I would check with him again.

Found a used example for $400. The previous owner was a devotee of older UMC ammo, to judge from the caked on gunk under the extractor, and the accompanying debris in the magazines.

So far, I'm finding it a superior replacement for the Shield 9mm for pocket carry.

This will change in warmer months, when I don't have a covering garment to help break up the outline.

It's been said a lot on this forum, and in this thread, that the DA gives one a powerful peace of mind.

I'm already very comfortable with mine, and it's box stock (other than a thorough cleaning and greasing).

The only problem I had was deciding on carry ammo, which was admittedly dithering. Doc's list comes to mind, as a first resource.

User Tag List