Page 337 of 431 FirstFirst ... 237287327335336337338339347387 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 4309

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Sniper gray would be very cool, not sure they can anodize in that color.
    "XM gray" anodizing like NoDak Spud uses for their "reto" uppers and lowers would be close in color. I believe they use US Anodizing for that. http://www.usanodizing.com/index.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Colt191145lover View Post
    "XM gray" anodizing like NoDak Spud uses for their "reto" uppers and lowers would be close in color. I believe they use US Anodizing for that. http://www.usanodizing.com/index.htm

Cool idea, I reached out to see if that was possible.

I also ordered more today. They are really selling well.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

With the Springer Precision PX4 base pads, retention of the base pad on the magazine body is achieved by backing out the set screw so it creates an interference, thus securing the base pad to the magazine body, correct? If so, does anyone use thread locker on the set screw to ensure it remains in place, or is that not necessary/recommended?

Quote Originally Posted by BJV View Post
    With the Springer Precision PX4 base pads, retention of the base pad on the magazine body is achieved by backing out the set screw so it creates an interference, thus securing the base pad to the magazine body, correct? If so, does anyone use thread locker on the set screw to ensure it remains in place, or is that not necessary/recommended?
    Good question. It did appear like there was something already on the screw when I backed it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by karam.19 View Post
    It did appear like there was something already on the screw when I backed it out.
    Yeah, there seems to be a red material on mine.

Do you tighten the set screw hard against the mag body, or just enough to prevent the base pad from sliding off?
    Last edited by BJV; 09-24-2018 at 07:22 PM. Reason: The wrong trousers!

Site Supporter
    I jumped back into the PX4 world with a compact. I feel like an idiot for not trying these sooner. I forgot how good of a shooter the platform is.

Did anyone ever find a light that'll fit on a PX4C? I seem to recall that being a pain point with these.

Ran my Compact Carry through a class (TDSA AP2) this past weekend. I think I've started to hit my stride with DA/SA guns.

Interesting tidbit: the Ameriglos that ship on the CC are pretty close to dead on w/ 115gr Fiocchi @ 50 yards. I was able to hit a 12" gong roughly 8 out of 10 times from there (from prone, I'm not that accurate offhand).

Quote Originally Posted by perlslacker View Post
    Did anyone ever find a light that'll fit on a PX4C? I seem to recall that being a pain point with these.

Ran my Compact Carry through a class (TDSA AP2) this past weekend. I think I've started to hit my stride with DA/SA guns.

Interesting tidbit: the Ameriglos that ship on the CC are pretty close to dead on w/ 115gr Fiocchi @ 50 yards. I was able to hit a 12" gong roughly 8 out of 10 times from there (from prone, I'm not that accurate offhand).
    TLR-3 fits, not a great setup but it fits. If you only had a PX4C and needed a light for nightstand duty it would be fine but I wouldn't bother finding a holster for it. I don't know if there are any others, Maybe the TLR-7?
    Last edited by Bigghoss; 09-30-2018 at 08:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    If you only had a PX4C and needed a light for nightstand duty
    Nah, I was just idly curious about a light for carry purposes. I'm not sure I have enough room down the front of my pants for a gun AND a light anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by perlslacker View Post
    I'm not sure I have enough room down the front of my pants for a gun AND a light anyhow.
    At least that's what you tell the ladies, am I right?
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    Because buying cool, interesting guns I don't need isn't a decision... it's a lifestyle...

User Tag List