Page 336 of 431 FirstFirst ... 236286326334335336337338346386 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Damn, you did not waste any time on that gun. You just got it, right?

I am having such a struggle when I go to the range now picking the gun to shoot. I have a brand new "full boat" Elite LTT that I batched in with the last group of carry bevel guns. It is an amazing gun and I love to shoot it.

But..... I have also started shooting my carry gun more lately, the PX4 Compact MOD 5, and I just love that gun. As much as I love the Elite LTT, if I could only have one gun, it would be the PX4 Compact, it does everything well and it is the perfect size for concealment for me.
    Very much in the same place. I am shooting my LTT 92 Guns now at a very high level for me....and strap that Mod 5 PX4CC everyday under a t-shirt for the real work. The PX4CC has really been an “answer” gun for me in a lot of areas.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Very much in the same place. I am shooting my LTT 92 Guns now at a very high level for me....and strap that Mod 5 PX4CC everyday under a t-shirt for the real work. The PX4CC has really been an “answer” gun for me in a lot of areas.
    Gamer.
    David S.

Quote Originally Posted by David S. View Post
    Gamer.
    You have insulted all the real gamers for lower the bar to an unacceptable level. As Wayne will verify....I am definitely a cheater at this stuff, which is like gaming with malice...;-)
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Just got two Springer precision magazine extensions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the springer precision base pads, is it necessary to modify them in order to work like the compact like the factory +3 kits?

Quote Originally Posted by Av willis View Post
    With the springer precision base pads, is it necessary to modify them in order to work like the compact like the factory +3 kits?
    I did not have to do anything to the magazine. There actually is no base pad. The spring goes directly into the extension, the follower rests on the spring, the magazine sleeve goes over the spring, slides into the extension and then a small set screw keeps it in place.

@LangdonTactical Are different colors or stainless going to be available eventually for the Springer Precision
    Magazine extension?

Quote Originally Posted by karam.19 View Post
    @LangdonTactical Are different colors or stainless going to be available eventually for the Springer Precision
    Magazine extension?

At this point, available they aavailable in black. They are made of aluminum and there are no plans to make them from Stainless Steel.

What colors would people want for these? We could get them in red and blue pretty easy, but I think blue is a bad idea. Blue and Orange are normally reserved for less lethal stuff.

Maybe a Clear anodizing for a Stainless look?
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    At this point, available they aavailable in black. They are made of aluminum and there are no plans to make them from Stainless Steel.

What colors would people want for these? We could get them in red and blue pretty easy, but I think blue is a bad idea. Blue and Orange are normally reserved for less lethal stuff.

Maybe a Clear anodizing for a Stainless look?
    I think red, stainless, and a sniper gray similar to the compact carry slide would be sharp.

Quote Originally Posted by karam.19 View Post
    I think red, stainless, and a sniper gray similar to the compact carry slide would be sharp.

Sniper gray would be very cool, not sure they can anodize in that color.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

User Tag List