Page 319 of 431 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329369419 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 4309

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by DerekO View Post
    As far as I can tell, they don't offer the PX4CC for the keeper... something I'm seeing with a lot of AIWB holsters, or any holster for that matter. I was looking at a Galco but unfortunately no love there. Kinda frustrating. Seems these days if your EDC is a PX4CC (vs a Glock) your options for holsters are drastically reduced. Hopefully that changes as more discover it.
    I have a Galco OWB for the Compact.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kjr_29; 04-10-2018 at 08:30 PM.

Site Supporter

I’m very happy with my R Grizzle leather IWB setup. Very comfortable.

Can anyone compare the JMCK WC 2.5 and the Keeper?

I’m considering giving AIWB a test ride. These 2 are the finalists in my research, (AKA, lots of Googling).

I currently use an IWB Cross Breed re-purposed from original G19 config to the PX4 CC using a heat gun and a DeSantis Nemesis B2 that I closed the end with using a high tech space age adhesive, (Gorilla Glue). My PX4 CC is mostly carried with the Nemesis 2:45-ish. It’s comfy, adjustable, stays in place on draw but impossible to re-holster without removing the Nemesis from the waistband.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by kjr_29 View Post
    I have a Galco OWB for the Compact.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Thanks. Was looking at getting a Miami Classic Shoulder Holster.
    Last edited by DerekO; 04-11-2018 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    I have two brand new Keepers in stock, just not up on my website yet. Built for the PX4 Compact Carry.
    I'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by DerekO View Post
    I'll take it!
    They are both sold now. We have more coming and will get them up on the website when they are in stock.

Thanks,
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    I have two brand new Keepers in stock, just not up on my website yet. Built for the PX4 Compact Carry.
    When folks use Keeper AIWB. Are they using The Keeper or the Keeper Lite holster for The PX4CC?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Chris baker's video of the compact carry, he describes the keepers as being more comfortable, but the wing claw being more effective at concealment. I have no experience with the keepers, but I've used the wing claw as my primary method of carry for almost a year and can attest to it's effectiveness for carrying comfortably and covertly. A few months ago, I combined mine with a Phlster flex, with a 20 round magazine and asp street defender riding along side it, the whole right still quite comfortable. Name:  FB_IMG_1523494796343.jpg
Views: 1260
Size:  20.9 KBe
    Last edited by Av willis; 04-12-2018 at 12:34 AM.

shot my PX4CC for the first time, and it was great as expected.

one small issue: at first, it would fail to return to battery (or return very slowly) during slide lock reloads. I found that I was pressing on the slide with my thumb when hitting the slide release. When I quit doing that, it fed fine.

Fortunately, after 100 rounds or so I was unable to replicate this issue. I field stripped, inspected, and lubed the gun before shooting it and didn't find anything that looked off but it's possible that some rough machining needed to be worn in or something.

The Keepers has worked the best for my body type due to the added length and adjustability. I also have a JM AIWB and it is still a great holster but doesn't conceal quite as well. I am a skinny guy and the wing style has never worked that well or been very comfortable due to it rubbing on my hip bone YMMV... Name:  20170910_155549.jpg
Views: 1190
Size:  80.8 KB
    Last edited by Colt191145lover; 04-15-2018 at 01:40 PM.

User Tag List