Page 297 of 431 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307347397 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    One just sold here, presumably for $950.
    Thank you!

My 12# spring came so I put it in today. Trigger is a little better but not a lot. I'll probably leave it in. To make sure I wouldn't get light hits with it, I ran 100 rounds of Wolf steel 115 through it. It went bang every time. Wolf is my go to testing ammo. If the heavy primers all go off, I consider it OK. I also ran 30 rounds of my hand load. The Wolf fed OK this time, but I could feel it sticking in the mags when I loaded it.

I'm still liking this pistol a lot.

Impatiently waiting on holsters.

I was a little surprised that you didn't notice much difference but I went back and saw that you have the Compact Carry which I didn't realize before. I have the standard compact and the 12# spring was a nice improvement over what was already a nice trigger for a stock $400 pistol.

I'm trying to make myself available for OT so I can save up for a Mod 4.
    Last edited by Bigghoss; 11-25-2017 at 05:10 PM.

Yes, it's the Compact Carry. I don't know what the OEM spring is. It is a real shiny silver color.

According to the Robar website it comes with an upgraded trigger pack. Not sure if that comes with a D spring or what.

Since nobody seems to make a PX4 Compact blue gun, will the PX4 subcompact blue gun fit well in a PX4 Compact holster?
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Quote Originally Posted by Av willis View Post
    Isn't that more of a mold for holsters rather than a training gun?
    From Older Offspring after a discussion of coffee:

"If it doesn't come from the Kaffa province of Ethiopia, it's just hot roasted-bean juice."

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    Isn't that more of a mold for holsters rather than a training gun?
    Yes, that is definitely a holster mold. In my searches, I have only seen blue guns of the full size and sub compact. To answer your question, a subcompact will fit in a compact holster since the frame, slide, and trigger guard are dimensionally similar.

Quote Originally Posted by DallasBronco View Post
    Yes, that is definitely a holster mold. In my searches, I have only seen blue guns of the full size and sub compact. To answer your question, a subcompact will fit in a compact holster since the frame, slide, and trigger guard are dimensionally similar.
    Other then the 1/3 of an inch difference in length, the other difference is the compact has the right side slide release that makes it a bit wider.

Edit to ask, I have asked on another forum, prior to this (my first use is holster making, secondary is practice pistol for drawing, etc). In that forum, some have recommended before and currently, some of the air pistols as they match up well.
    Last edited by beenalongtime; 11-30-2017 at 01:12 PM.

User Tag List