Page 277 of 431 FirstFirst ... 177227267275276277278279287327377 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,770 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by Coldbore View Post
    FYI, While searching the dark reaches of the Internet I believe I have discovered a leaked photo of the next Langdon Tactical Technologies / Beretta collaboration. Behold it in all its glory.......................

Attachment 20618

I know EL is a fantastic trainer, but damn I think he should leave the fashion design to the professionals.
    Shut up and take my money!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lon View Post
    Anyone else miss the days before {insert whatever fancy finish you want} when your finish choices were stainless, brushed stainless, parkerized or bluing (preferably some of that fantastic bluing Colt used to put out)?
    Nope. They would all, all too easily, turn orange on me.

I love that white and gold Beretta, i think it's a hoot.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

I may have missed it in almost 300 pages and my search fu on google and the forum is weak. But does anyone know the rear sight notch width and front sight width of the Ameriglo sights on the compact carry?

Quote Originally Posted by Papalapa View Post
    I may have missed it in almost 300 pages and my search fu on google and the forum is weak. But does anyone know the rear sight notch width and front sight width of the Ameriglo sights on the compact carry?
    Front sight width is 0.135", rear notch is 0.160".

Thanks

I’d shoot Snow White there.

Since this thread is the definitive web source on the PX4 CC I wanted to pass on that this month's SWAT magazine has an article (which I wrote) reviewing the PX4 CC as well as a LTT Mod 4.

In short, I trained, carried, competed, and taught with both pistols for the last 6-7 months (and continue to do so). The factory gun performs in my hands on par with full size service pistols that are set up with better sights and triggers. The Mod 4 set a number of personal bests for speed and accuracy and hangs neck and neck with cheater guns like a full custom ROBAR Colt 9mm 1911 Rail Gun. The hype is real.

Justin Dyal

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 755
Size:  28.7 KBAlright! My PX4 Compact is complete. Competition Trigger Group, Beretta Steel Trigger, D spring, Stealth Decocker and Slide release levers, and G conversion. The steel trigger was a real joy to install, as I had to pull the competition trigger out and everything associated with it out, and then I was able to swing the trigger bar up (!!!!). The trigger pull was lightened considerably with the D spring and comp trigger group, but with the steel trigger, SA is a steady 2lb 10oz! I used a Lyman digital gauge to check. DA averaged 8lb with 5 steady pulls, most of them right at 8lbs.
    Name:  16D80125-85CE-4C0A-8664-D5B7CAE18E6B.jpg
Views: 799
Size:  32.2 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by FrankB; 10-06-2017 at 10:48 PM.

Is the Px4 CC a much better performer than a 92FS Compact? After buying a M9, I was thinking about getting the compact version. Anyone with experience shooting both?
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

Quote Originally Posted by holmes168 View Post
    Is the Px4 CC a much better performer than a 92FS Compact? After buying a M9, I was thinking about getting the compact version. Anyone with experience shooting both?
    My M9 is a joy to use at the range, and I’m MUCH more accurate with it at 25 yards, then I am with my PX4 Compact. The PX4 carries more easily, however. I’m going to shoot those two pistols today, along with my new 92 Compact, and I’ll post a range report.

User Tag List