Page 262 of 431 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Ran 350 rounds through my px4 today after installing my stealth controls. Really liking the the safety delete. But I put the original slide stop lever back on without the right side lever. Got a plug for the right side being delivered Monday. Will this cause any problems ? I know that two levers connect in the middle. I see no way the left side could work itself out or bind in any way. Just wondering if anyone else has deleted the right side lever & keep the standard left ? Name:  IMG_2064.jpg
Views: 908
Size:  84.6 KB

Works just fine. I dident like the smaller stealth slide stop so I kept the original on my two PX4 compacts.

I deleted my right side slide lock lever but I can't remember if I've shot it yet. I'm going to put on my FS-style safety levers and take it to the range tomorrow. I'm pretty sure the levers are held in by protrusions on the levers that catch on the frame. It doesn't look like one lever has anything to do with retaining the other so there shouldn't be any issues.

Scratch that. I wash changing the safety levers on my kitchen counter and I dropped the pin that holds the safety levers together into the very full garbage can which means carefully removing and checking every single piece of garbage looking for it. I'm just going to order another which means I won't be shooting the PX4 tomorrow.
    Last edited by Bigghoss; 08-05-2017 at 08:01 PM.

After some effort and bringing great shame upon my family I was able to locate the pin that holds the safety levers together. Then after I reassembled the gun I realized I didn't like how far the right-side lever protruded. The left side didn't bother me as much since I'm a righty and the safety is really easy to manipulate with the 92-style levers. So I took the factory right side lever and made my own stealth lever with a Dremel and colored it with a Sharpie to make it look slightly less haggard for the time being. Very pleased with the results.

The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

What sights are those[emoji780]
    --
    What we need is more unemployed politicians.
    Last edited by busykngt; 08-05-2017 at 10:17 PM.

Factory sights with the rear dots filled in and the front sight painted orange. I plan on upgrading the sights soon.

Had to post this....I haven't been to the range in over a month. Walked out today and shot this test cold as my first drill of the day to see what I needed to fix. While shot one went low in the 9, and I let one go before the sights settled for a high one...the 7 X's made me very happy. Thanks to Ernest and Freddie at the Robar crew. Also shot a 291 Vickers 300. Good day with my psychologist.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

Quote Originally Posted by Dagga Boy View Post
    Had to post this....I haven't been to the range in over a month. Walked out today and shot this test cold as my first drill of the day to see what I needed to fix. While shot one went low in the 9, and I let one go before the sights settled for a high one...the 7 X's made me very happy. Thanks to Ernest and Freddie at the Robar crew. Also shot a 291 Vickers 300. Good day with my psychologist.
    Damn. That's literally all I can say to that. That's some fine shooting cold.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

Only thing you need to "fix" is that timer -- what did you do, find it in a box of old eight track tapes.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Only thing you need to "fix" is that timer -- what did you do, find it in a box of old eight track tapes.
    That is the Beretta timer. If I was shooting an HK I would have laid the Rolex next to the target. What is funnyis that when it comes to the 8 tracks of timers, Dobbs is a legend among high speed shooting dudes.
    Just a Hairy Special Snowflake supply clerk with no field experience, shooting an Asymetric carbine as a Try Hard. Snarky and easily butt hurt. Favorite animal is the Cape Buffalo....likely indicative of a personality disorder.
    "If I had a grandpa, he would look like Delbert Belton".

User Tag List