Page 259 of 431 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Hammertime
    Have we talked about rear sight adjustment in this thread? Because it is darn near impossible. Mine needs a slight tap left to zero perfectly at 25 yds. No dice. Nothing I do can move this sight. Is there some sort of set screw I am not seeing?

Quote Originally Posted by DAB View Post
    50% off Px4 full size magazines ($18 after discount), and free t-shirt if you get more than $60 of mags.

smoking deal!

can never have too many mags!

edit: link- http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/bere...-rds/jm4px917/
    Thanks. Don't think I got a T-Shirt, but after sales tax and free shipping still less than $200 for 10. Pretty good deal.

More $$$$ for ammo!

Does anyone know if the NP3 coated Robar Beretta Compacts are slide and barrel coating only, or is there anything in the chassis that gets NP3? According to other posts this thread, the springs don't, polymer frame wouldn't, but am I missing something? Maybe locking block or rails? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Enel View Post
    Have we talked about rear sight adjustment in this thread? Because it is darn near impossible. Mine needs a slight tap left to zero perfectly at 25 yds. No dice. Nothing I do can move this sight. Is there some sort of set screw I am not seeing?
    I could not budge my sights (Stock Px4C, non-CC) inorder to install the Ameriglo sights. I couldn't budge them with a sight removal tool, and I began beating the sights harder than /i felt comfortable doing without damaging the slide. I ended up taking it to a gunsmith, who used a bigger vice and hammer. Looking at the underside of the original sights, it would appear they use a pretty hefty locking compound at the Beretta Factory.

I thought M&P sights were tight, and then I tried to move the PX4 rear sight. I torqued my cheapo sight pusher until it bent, and then I used a Dremel cutoff wheel. I didn't go all the way through, but cutting a groove 75% of the way through allowed me to push it out. I called Beretta, and they sent another sight at no cost. I fitted that sight so it could be installed without a hydraulic press. It wasn't a quick solution, but Beretta sent the new sight out very quickly.

Used a MGW Sight Pro to swap the rear sights out on my CCs. I'm pretty confident with a hammer and punch but no way I would try my PX4s or the staked Brig Tac front sights.
    Shoot more, post less...

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    Used a MGW Sight Pro to swap the rear sights out on my CCs. I'm pretty confident with a hammer and punch but no way I would try my PX4s or the staked Brig Tac front sights.
    I got the slide very stable in a vise and hit it with a pretty darn big hammer. Zero budging. I'll live with it.

I got the slide very stable in a vise and hit it with a pretty darn big hammer. Zero budging. I'll live with it.
    Is there anything you don't hit with a hammer?
    This country needs an enema- Blues approved sig line

I did get around to stippling my grip finally. I found I like to leave the heel of polymer grips "natural" to allow clothing to slip over the butt a bit easier and avoid printing. I also think the factory checkering on the front and back straps is pretty functional for traction. But the side panels definitely benefit form added traction.

User Tag List