Page 251 of 431 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252253261301351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by bigslim View Post
    Just picked up my MOD 0 and a couple of things stand out straight away.

1. The grip might as well be made of ice and covered in lard. Once I'm finished with this post I'm breaking the burner out.
    I believe the original grip design, which was later scrapped due to cost overruns, had both sides of the grip layered with over-ripened banana peels. Regardless, it seems Beretta was successful in achieving the near-zero coefficient of friction they were going for.
    Last edited by MasterBlaster; 07-20-2017 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwilliams View Post
    I tucked the excess material under the panel per the instructions here are some pictures with the excess tucked rather than trimmed.

Attachment 13760
    Attachment 13761

Its hard to see, but where the material is tucked under its raised just a bit. I didn't notice it while shooting and it doesn't affect my grip in any way.

When installing the grips, until you heat them the grips are "tacky" instead of really sticky. If you don't like the placement before you apply heat you can pull them off and reapply until you get it right. Take your time getting the left side panel correct and the rest falls into place as you wrap around. I used the Mag release button, the cutout for the beretta logo, and the bottom of the grip as points of reference to line up while placing the left side panel. Once you are happy with the placement apply heat with a blow dryer to lock them into place. The material will tighten up around the texture on the front of the grip once you apply the heat.

These are my first Talon grips and I really like them, they help maintain a positive grip and feel comfortable with a tight grip.
    I carry AIWB do you have any experience with these grips against your skin ? thanks

Last ROBAR Guns for a while

For those that are on the fence, ROBAR is almost out of Compact Carry PX4s. They have a few of all of the versions in stock including just a couple of MOD 0 guns. Once they are gone, they will be gone for several months it looks like.

If you are waiting to pick one up, don't wait long or they will be gone.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    For those that are on the fence, ROBAR is almost out of Compact Carry PX4s. They have a few of all of the versions in stock including just a couple of MOD 0 guns. Once they are gone, they will be gone for several months it looks like.

If you are waiting to pick one up, don't wait long or they will be gone.
    Will these guns remain in the Beretta catalogue and be produced in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    Will these guns remain in the Beretta catalogue and be produced in the future?
    I believe they plan on making another run of these guns. Not sure when they will be available as that is up to Beretta Italy. I know that Beretta USA does not have any more of them and has placed a small order for some more, not sure when they will be built. Soon I hope.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Is AmeriGlo planning making the sights used on the PX4cc available to the general public at some point?

While I'd love to get my hands on a PX4cc, the reality of the matter is that it's just not in the cards right now. But I can definitely afford a base model later and customize it to my liking later. The lack of aftermarket sight options for this pistol kinda sucks.

Sent from mah smertfone using tapathingy

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post
    Is AmeriGlo planning making the sights used on the PX4cc available to the general public at some point?

While I'd love to get my hands on a PX4cc, the reality of the matter is that it's just not in the cards right now. But I can definitely afford a base model later and customize it to my liking later. The lack of aftermarket sight options for this pistol kinda sucks.

The sights are available. They sell them on Beretta USA's website or you can call Ameriglo and order from them directly.
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by spinmove_ View Post

The part number for the Ameriglo sights is "BR-432".

Wifey just got home from a business trip and I showed her the new blaster. The first thing out of her mouth was "is this mine? I like it way better than the other one(clock)" Wifey approved.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Crusader8207 View Post
    Added the Wilson Combat trigger, feels pretty good. DA pull is a tad heavier but smooth. SA pull has a more definitive "wall" before the break. Haven't got to the range yet with it.
    Did a little more work on the WC hammer tonight. I took it back out and polished it a bit. On my Lyman gauge I'm getting a consistent 6# pull. I will get out to the range on Saturday to see how it feels during drills. The SA pull definitely has a more pronounced wall than the stock trigger. So far the trigger feels pretty good during dry practice.

User Tag List