Page 244 of 431 FirstFirst ... 144194234242243244245246254294344 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    The CAP front will work with the Factory Rear sight as well as the Factory Trijicon Two Dot rear. I ran that set up for a while on one of my compacts. Trijicon sells a standard three dot night sight set that not real tall like the HD sights.
    These? https://www.trijicon.com/na_en/produ...=BE14-C-600765

I have the PX4 Compact Carry and I really love it (so much so that I now have 2 of them), including the sight picture. But I wouldn't mind Tritium in the rear sights. If I replaced the rear with this Trijicon rear, would the sight picture remain the same?

Alternatively, will Ameriglo be coming out with a rear sight for the CC that has Tritium dots?

How do y'all clean your magazines? Mine are feeling a little gritty from dropping them in the dirt. I've looked around on the web and seem to get conflicting answers. Maybe I'll get a consensus here.

drop the bottom plate, remove spring and follower, clean all, run rag thru mag tube, reassemble.

Cold water delicate spin with extra rinse. Add fabric softener and color catcher for best results.
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

Quote Originally Posted by BobLoblaw View Post
    Cold water delicate spin with extra rinse. Add fabric softener and color catcher for best results.
    so you don't beat them on a rock? oops.

Quote Originally Posted by DAB View Post
    so you don't beat them on a rock? oops.
    Nah, Dwayne's SA is too good.
    Bob Loblaw lobs law bombs

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    In fairness to the PX4, gun one has a 12 Pound CS Hammer Spring from Wilson Combat in it and has had no other issues at all. Gun number two had a test hammer spring it for all three light strikes. This was a 12 pound CS Spring with three coils cut off of it and all three issues happened in about 300 rounds. Once I switched back to the D Cougar spring, I went another 1200 rounds that week with without a single issue.

So which spring do you prefer currently? The D spring, the Wilson uncut #12 spring, or the cut spring?

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    So which spring do you prefer currently? The D spring, the Wilson uncut #12 spring, or the cut spring?
    The Wilson CS #12 is my perfered spring for sure.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Can anyone speak to the performance of the sub-compact PX4 9mm? My buddy is basically selling it to me for peanuts. It does however have the front sight banged in backwards (looks like a ramped front sight).

I think it will make a great appendix carry rig.

Before I replace the sights and convert it to a G model I wanted to get some feedback on the reliability - is it on par with the full-size and compact?

Jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by KneeShot View Post
    Can anyone speak to the performance of the sub-compact PX4 9mm? My buddy is basically selling it to me for peanuts. It does however have the front sight banged in backwards (looks like a ramped front sight).

I think it will make a great appendix carry rig.

Before I replace the sights and convert it to a G model I wanted to get some feedback on the reliability - is it on par with the full-size and compact?

Jeremy

I do t know anything about it other than it is not the same design as the full size and compact and I think that is a substantial difference to note.

User Tag List