Page 197 of 431 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Sorry for the confusion. I listed those measurements backwards. The CC is wider at 1.195 with the FS being 1.175.

Quote Originally Posted by busykngt View Post
    Yeah but.... aren't his measurements exactly opposite of your description / complaint?

Sent from my Apple thang using Tapatalk
    Yeah, but from his description I extrapolated he inverted them.

First Range session with my new Mod 2 today.

I've got some more work to do! Running the G19 with a RMR07 has been good for my confidence, but not for my shooting!

The pistol ran fine for 150 rounds today. I had about 5, induced slide lock backs due to my SHO grip. I'll have to be more conscious of it in the future to not induce this.

Front sight acquisition has dropped off considerably. My ability to change my point of focus to the front sight from the target has slowed and my new discovered farsightedness has played a factor in being able to get a hard focus on the front sight.

No issues with the pistol. It has definitely brought out some things to work out and work on.

The journey continues.

Sorry if this has been covered but has anyone seen a guide/video/etc about how to install the spurless hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by ROLL612 View Post
    Sorry if this has been covered but has anyone seen a guide/video/etc about how to install the spurless hammer?
    Theres a video a few pages back. Driving so can't link right to it right now.
    Shoot more, post less...

https://youtu.be/QZ9zBN_0Oek

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

A link to EL's video is found in your shipping-notification email.

Quote Originally Posted by chingy98 View Post
    https://youtu.be/QZ9zBN_0Oek

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Thank you!!

Taking PX4 #2 out for its inaugural range session this afternoon. Just got the frame back from the stippler this morning. He did an excellent job; I'm most likely going to have him stipple my other PX4 CC. Blended the backstrap into the rest of the frame but it can still be popped off like normal with no issue.

I just swapped out the standard hammer for the spurless hammer and I also changed the stock rear sight to the .290 tall one. I'm waiting on the 115, 124 and 147 gr. Speer ammo I ordered to do a 25Y sight test but I'm gonna shoot some WWB 115 today and that should give me a decent indicator of how this rear sight hits.

Name:  IMG_1745.jpg
Views: 711
Size:  69.9 KB

Name:  IMG_1746.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  58.5 KB

Name:  IMG_1747.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  63.7 KB
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    Taking PX4 #2 out for its inaugural range session this afternoon. Just got the frame back from the stippler this morning. He did an excellent job; I'm most likely going to have him stipple my other PX4 CC. Blended the backstrap into the rest of the frame but it can still be popped off like normal with no issue.

I just swapped out the standard hammer for the spurless hammer and I also changed the stock rear sight to the .290 tall one. I'm waiting on the 115, 124 and 147 gr. Speer ammo I ordered to do a 25Y sight test but I'm gonna shoot some WWB 115 today and that should give me a decent indicator of how this rear sight hits.

Name:  IMG_1745.jpg
Views: 711
Size:  69.9 KB

Name:  IMG_1746.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  58.5 KB

Name:  IMG_1747.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  63.7 KB
    That turned out really nice. Looks like the granulate texture of the talons. Very clean.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Tag List