Page 187 of 431 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237287 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Yes, they are done and in the oven tonight curing the NP3 finish. I will be at ROBAR all day tomorrow doing trigger work.

I will pick up the hammers and they should all mail out on Thursday if not late tomorrow. Envelopes are labeled and ready to go.
    Would you mind doing a short video on swapping out the hammer?
    Shoot more, post less...

[QUOTE=BJV;580148]If we're tossing out ideas for enhanced Compact Carry parts, what are thoughts on a short

I would like to see if Wilson would be willing to make stealth G levers for the PX4. I've about decided that Beretta is no longer interested in making them and I need 4.

[QUOTE=DallasBronco;580322]
    Quote Originally Posted by BJV View Post
    If we're tossing out ideas for enhanced Compact Carry parts, what are thoughts on a short

I would like to see if Wilson would be willing to make stealth G levers for the PX4. I've about decided that Beretta is no longer interested in making them and I need 4.
    I think Beretta will still make them, but this last run of guns tapped them out. Hopefully, things will return to normal soon.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Can anyone tell me if the decocking levers in this kit: http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/bere...-only-/e00348/ are the stealth levers? The photos on the Beretta site look different from the levers on my PX4 CC.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Can anyone tell me if the decocking levers in this kit: http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/bere...-only-/e00348/ are the stealth levers? The photos on the Beretta site look different from the levers on my PX4 CC.
    that's them.

got that very kit some time ago for mine. stealth slide release and stealth, G model decocking levers. easy to swap out (and you do not have to remove the extractor as some youtube videos say). you'll need a 1/16" punch. about 10 min.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Dan,
    The picture is wrong. Stealth decock levers come with that kit. That is the kit I bought.

that link has the wrong pic, but the package is correct.

this link has the correct pic.

http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/px4-...-g-mfg/c89169/

[QUOTE=LangdonTactical;580383]
    Quote Originally Posted by DallasBronco View Post

I think Beretta will still make them, but this last run of guns tapped them out. Hopefully, things will return to normal soon.
    I hope so. They've been out for several weeks now.

To the gentlemen i spoke with in Bud's Gun Shop in Lexington, congratulations on your new Px4CC. I was the younger guy with his wife. It was a pleasure to meet someone who knew more about guns than the average shooter. You're the first PF member i've met in person. Its always a pleasure when talking Beretta and I dont bring up Ernest Langdon first in the conversation. Sorry your counter guy wasnt as sharp on details, but looks like you made out okay.

-Cory
    Last edited by Cory; 03-23-2017 at 02:20 PM.

Anybody receive and emailed invoice today from ROBAR for their CC order? I did and immediately replied saying I was confused why I was receiving and invoice since I paid when I ordered. Haven't heard back. Anyway, the invoice showed a ship date of today but have not received a notice from UPS.

In the same vein, I just received and email from LTT say that the spurless hammers were shipping today.

Edit: just received the notice from UPS so not sure what the invoice was about.
    Last edited by LTC77406; 03-23-2017 at 05:57 PM.

User Tag List