Page 174 of 431 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by BJV View Post
    Ordered three spurless hammers -- thank you, EL.

So I know there hasn't been much interest in using the steel Beretta trigger with this gun, but I did not care for the stock trigger and swapped it out for the full steel. To me it feels better on the finger. It took some minor fitting; I wonder if there would be any benefit to having NP3+ applied.
    I also have two of the steel triggers that I'm waiting to install. Did your install of the steel triggers require anything other than a punch? Was the install difficult?

I've seen others say that the steel trigger install required some fitting, if I need some other tools I wanted to get them before I attempted the install.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwilliams View Post
    I also have two of the steel triggers that I'm waiting to install. Did your install of the steel triggers require anything other than a punch? Was the install difficult?

I've seen others say that the steel trigger install required some fitting, if I need some other tools I wanted to get them before I attempted the install.
    There are two opposing holes through which the trigger pin passes. One of these holes was too small, so I had to remove a small amount of material and then polish the area where the material was removed. I used a small round file to slowly remove material (checking frequently) until the pin fit and the trigger could rotate freely. I then used the barrel end of the same file with a small amount of high grit sandpaper wrapped around it to polish. I have no idea if this is the "right" way to do it, but it seems to have worked, and it wasn't difficult. If there is a better/proper way to do this, I hope someone will educate me!

Since I removed material from the trigger, I was wondering if there was a need to have the exposed area coated (with NP3+, for example) since it is a wear area.

The trigger removal/install wasn't too bad. I'd recommend searching on YouTube for a video that illustrates takedown of the PX4 frame and use it as a guide. I used a hammer, punches, and a block of wood.
    Last edited by BJV; 02-24-2017 at 12:20 AM.

Inclined to order one or two even though I don't own a PX4 yet! Thanks Ernest for the effort!

I'm thinking about sending the barrel from my px4cc mod2 to Robar and have the np3 plus applied, since the barrel has the serial number on it do I have to send it through my ffl?

Quote Originally Posted by Tim92G View Post
    I'm thinking about sending the barrel from my px4cc mod2 to Robar and have the np3 plus applied, since the barrel has the serial number on it do I have to send it through my ffl?
    The barrel of the PX4 is not considered to be a firearm (for the US). No FFL required.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Detached reflection cannot be demanded in the presence of an uplifted knife." - Justice Oliver Wendell Holmes, Brown v. United States, 256 U.S. 335 (1921)

I may have missed this some where in this thread, what are the recommended service intervals for the PX4 compact? Particularly recoil springs.

Heads up

Hey guys, it looks like ROBAR is going to get another small batch of the last PX4 CCs from Beretta. So if some of you want to buy another one, or missed out on the first batch, another pre-order should open up early next week.

Just a heads up.
    Last edited by LangdonTactical; 02-25-2017 at 12:01 PM.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Hey guys, it looks like ROBAR is going to get another small batch of the last PX4 CCs from Beretta. So if some of you want to buy another one, or missed out on the first batch, another pre-order should open up early next week.

Just a heads up.
    Please post here and on Instagram when the pre-order opens. I'm in. I guess I need to head to your site and order another hammer!
    Last edited by LTC77406; 02-25-2017 at 12:16 PM.

Just a heads up.
    Any chance Robar can mod them up with the. 290 rear and spurless hammer, as part of the package? I've never entertained the idea of two of the same guns before but this is tempting.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes, I plan to do the same work to all these hammers before they go out. You will be fine.
    OK EL, I just placed my order for the bobbed hammer for my mod 4. You are killing me! [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

User Tag List