Page 170 of 431 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220270 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Does anyone have a laser, light, or combo on his px4cc? And if so, could you post it? Hoping for something that doesn't extend beyond the barrel. I think the CMR 201 fits the bill but wasn't being offered by JM. Tlr-2 seems way bulky for EDC. Could be me.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Range report.... 196 rounds at an idpa practice that included a stage that was a double plate rack....first time w the gun.....challenging when you dont know poi! Anyway....flawless.....mine's poi is 6 oclock....ran awesome! No issues except one of the mags is out of spec and wont drop free....not sure if I should contact robar or beretta on that since it had been np3'd.....all in all an A+!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by chingy98 View Post
    Does anyone have a laser, light, or combo on his px4cc? And if so, could you post it? Hoping for something that doesn't extend beyond the barrel. I think the CMR 201 fits the bill but wasn't being offered by JM. Tlr-2 seems way bulky for EDC. Could be me.

Not exactly what you wanted to see and prob couldn't get a JM for it, but I have a viridian combo on my P2k sk. It's in a Multi Holster with a magnet so it activates on the draw. I keep it on the fiancées side of the bed so she doesn't have to hit switches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    In an ideal situation Id have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so my right hand could be a fist for punching.

Quote Originally Posted by Bummy425 View Post
    Range report.... 196 rounds at an idpa practice that included a stage that was a double plate rack....first time w the gun.....challenging when you dont know poi! Anyway....flawless.....mine's poi is 6 oclock....ran awesome! No issues except one of the mags is out of spec and wont drop free....not sure if I should contact robar or beretta on that since it had been np3'd.....all in all an A+!

Since it is a mag that ROBAR put NP3 on, maybe we should take a look at it first? In what way is it out of spec? Can you tell where it is hanging up? NP3 should not cause that issue at all.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Another 350 rounds today (750 total, zero malfunctions) and this pistol continues to impress me. Re-acclimating myself from shooting striker fired pistols has been fairly easy.

I really need a spurless hammer though, shooting weak hand I got a matching boo-boo from last week.

I like this pistol enough that I intend to buy a second and maybe a full size version as well.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnN View Post
    Another 350 rounds today (750 total, zero malfunctions) and this pistol continues to impress me. Re-acclimating myself from shooting striker fired pistols has been fairly easy.

I really need a spurless hammer though, shooting weak hand I got a matching boo-boo from last week.

I like this pistol enough that I intend to buy a second and maybe a full size version as well.
    Your poa 6 o'clock hold like others have described?

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Since it is a mag that ROBAR put NP3 on, maybe we should take a look at it first? In what way is it out of spec? Can you tell where it is hanging up? NP3 should not cause that issue at all.
    EL

Yes, the mag is hanging up in the gun, the other two fire right out like I am used to with my other 3 Berettas. I dont think it is the MP3, I think it is just oversized. I will try to play with it a bit more tmrw and report in.

Quote Originally Posted by chingy98 View Post
    Your poa 6 o'clock hold like others have described?

Yes.

Site Supporter
    One of the shooters at our local club on Saturday had one of these CC guns with the full treatment. I was shooting my old LTT 92G, so two of the guns of 68 at the match were LTT guns -- watch out world! The guy using it hadn't shot it before the match and head shots were going right over the targets until he realized what was going on and adjusted his aim. A little permanent sight adjustment will be in order for him later.

Anyway I got a chance to dry-fire the CC afterwards; very nice job on the trigger indeed. The SA pull compares at least equally to the one in my 92G, which is the best 92 trigger I've felt outside of EL's personal guns. The DA pull was a shade rougher / heavier than my 92G's, but as stated earlier the gun was brand new. Give it a few hundred to smooth out a bit more and it'll give my gun a run for it's money. Not to mention that the PX4 CC trigger was already far better than any other non-LTT trigger job that I've felt on a 92 series gun, and I've tried more than a few from the 'establishment.'

Name:  IMG_8999.jpg
Views: 707
Size:  53.6 KB

For what it is worth, this is the first 6 round group I fired from my PX4 CC at 25 yards - with 124 FMJ Wolf of all things. Three pairs of 1 DA then 1 SA. I only fired 50 rounds that day and the subsequent 44 rounds were not on a paper target but for function of the controls, however. The three rounds in the bull are DA and the grouping to the left is SA.

This is the first I have shot a SA/DA gun since I qualified with the M9 about 3 years ago. I primarily shoot striker with a very healthy dose of LEM so my finger placement for the SA shot was a tad off.

If I continue to shoot this well with the CC then it will be my EDC.

User Tag List