Page 148 of 431 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Most of the extra material (manual, cleaning rod, registration card) was under the top foam, but my mag release bag was under the bottom foam. If you haven't already checked there, take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    I was told my Mod 4s would be shipped out today but never received a shipping notice. I'm hoping I'll be pleasantly surprised tomorrow by my FFL calling and saying they're ready. If not oh well. I'm not trying to be difficult but it's irritating when you're emailing with someone and then you ask them to verify your information is there and they just don't respond. It's either there or it's not? If it's not, let me know so I can get it sorted on my end instead of waiting until the next day to maybe figure it out. Same case 2 days in a row for me.
    Let us know if you get your Mod4 . My LGS isn't the best about calling when my items come in. I'm assuming it's next day air given the 65 shipping.

Funny. This thread was started by EL in 7/2015, I've been reading about it since Shot 2016, and ordered it in Dec. But now I can't wait anymore!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just got to handle my PX4CC (MOD 2) for the first time. Meets or exceeds all expectations. Looks like the "Small" grip insert comes installed. Remember to install the "Medium" or "Large" grip insert or the included Talon grips will not fit properly.

For those in the know, which grip insert will match up the most with the feel/reach of a 92 FS (WC VZ thin grips)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CoGT3 View Post
    For those in the know, which grip insert will match up the most with the feel/reach of a 92 FS (WC VZ thin grips)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Probably medium, but the guns are still gonna feel different. PX4 is just a lot more rounded than the 92 and such. I've been able to go back and forth shooting the two without any real problems other than I have to remember to be a bit more deliberate with the PX4, as I've got a great deal more trigger time on the 92. YMMV and all that.

Oh, this is my experience with a regular PX4 compact as I just got to meet my compact carry today, but I don't see how they'd be any different shooting wise.

Quote Originally Posted by chingy98 View Post
    Let us know if you get your Mod4 . My LGS isn't the best about calling when my items come in. I'm assuming it's next day air given the 65 shipping.

Funny. This thread was started by EL in 7/2015, I've been reading about it since Shot 2016, and ordered it in Dec. But now I can't wait anymore!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    No guns. Guess it'll be next week. Waiting longer isn't a big deal but I will say it is irritating when I was told my guns will be here Friday and that doesn't happen. Then I was told it'll be Saturday. Then Saturday doesn't happen. If you can't guarantee when they'll be here then just say so.
    Last edited by MSparks909; 02-04-2017 at 02:34 PM.
    Shoot more, post less...

I searched every where, I even called my ffl to see if he had seen them and he said no.
    I sent a message to Robar asking if I need to contact beretta or if they will help me out.

Got my shipping notification from Robar yesterday, I think they probably got a little swamped, called a few times myself. "Excitement so thick you can cut it with a knife, technology high, on the leading edge of life" Rush-Countdown... kind of works here too, yes, I'm stoked. lol

Quote Originally Posted by fly out View Post
    Most of the extra material (manual, cleaning rod, registration card) was under the top foam, but my mag release bag was under the bottom foam. If you haven't already checked there, take a look.
    I checked every where and still did not find them, I sent Robar a message and ask if they could help me or if I need to contact Beretta.

Quote Originally Posted by Tim92G View Post
    I checked every where and still did not find them, I sent Robar a message and ask if they could help me or if I need to contact Beretta.
    Interested to hear what you find out. I picked up my mod2 and mod0 today and mine are missing in both as well.

User Tag List