Page 143 of 431 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Just got my shipping notice from JM custom hoping to see the one from Robar in the next day or two.

Back in December, I handled a stock PX4 Compact in Wichita, and it frankly didn't do anything for me. I decided to withhold judgement until getting the two I ordered. With the mods Ernest put together, I have gone 180 degrees and now feel this is a very exciting pistol. The sights are great, the trigger is great, and the whole package just works. Ernest really is to be commended for having the expertise to assemble all the right bits and pieces, and have the cred with Beretta to pull the project off.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by farscott View Post
    I just received a UPS Quantum View email on behalf of Robar that my order shipped for delivery tomorrow. Very nice.
    What version did you order?

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    Back in December, I handled a stock PX4 Compact in Wichita, and it frankly didn't do anything for me. I decided to withhold judgement until getting the two I ordered. With the mods Ernest put together, I have gone 180 degrees and now feel this is a very exciting pistol. The sights are great, the trigger is great, and the whole package just works. Ernest really is to be commended for having the expertise to assemble all the right bits and pieces, and have the cred with Beretta to pull the project off.
    Now imagine what people who are good at shooting think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a feeling the Compact Carry is going to be those really cool one off Beretta things they do and completely stop making it for all of eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by LTC77406 View Post
    What version did you order?
    Mod 4.
    Last edited by farscott; 02-02-2017 at 06:57 AM.

I havent gotten the notification on my mod 4 yet 😔

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

A couple of questions answered here.

Yes, the MOD 2 and up guns have the Langdon Tactical Logo engraved on the top of the slide.

According to one of my contacts at Beretta they have sold about 1200 of 1500 as of yesterday morning.

ROBAR has 15 Compact Carries left that are unspoken for as of yesterday afternoon.

Not sure if Beretta will build more, I hope they will and hope this will not be a one-time run. But that is not my call.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    A couple of questions answered here.

Yes, the MOD 2 and up guns have the Langdon Tactical Logo engraved on the top of the slide.

According to one of my contacts at Beretta they have sold about 1200 of 1500 as of yesterday morning.

ROBAR has 15 Compact Carries left that are unspoken for as of yesterday afternoon.

Not sure if Beretta will build more, I hope they will and hope this will not be a one-time run. But that is not my call.
    Good to hear the initial 1500 are selling well. Hope to have my mod 4 in hand tomorrow.

You had mentioned earlier that your hopes where to start smithing work again. If the CC pans out the way I hope, I will ultimately need 2 more. Doubt I will be able to make that decision before the remaining 15 at Robar disappear. Down the road will there be any possibility of sending in "standard" CCs to Robar and having mod 4 level work done?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

User Tag List