Page 137 of 431 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147187237 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    I will be at ROBAR most of the day today banging out trigger jobs.

NP3 finish work should be done by the end of this week I think. MOD 1 and MOD 2 Guns should ship by the end of the week.
    Mod 2 for me and I am pumped, sir. I would love to use this thing for my instructor qualification, but alas I am stuck with the Glock 22. Thanks for the updates. I plan on doing a review for ingunowners.com when I put some rounds through it.

Site Supporter
    Guess there's one more trigger job to do...

I just got off the phone with Robar, confirming my upgrade to a mod 2 (from a mod 0). I've never had professional trigger work on a gun--really looking forward to it.

Thinking of getting a VERY illusive INOX Px4 compact and making a clone, instead of grey cerakote.

My first Compact Carry arrived today, a "regular" (non-Robar) version, and there's a lot to like. I was a bit skeptical of the sight setup, but now that I see them, I'm a fan. I'm also surprised by the effect the low-profile decockers have in making the gun seem much more svelte than the standard Compact. Mostly psychological, no doubt, and the slim, one-sided "hold open" helps, but the decockers have a real slimming effect, I think.

There was a question upthread about how to get the discount on an EL/LT class. There is a card in the box with instructions.

I'd like to thank Mr. Langdon for walking this all the way to the finish line with Beretta.
    Last edited by fly out; 01-24-2017 at 07:11 PM.

You won't regret it..., Ernest has done work on my 92s, from years ago and they are awesome.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by fly out View Post
    My first Compact Carry arrived today, a "regular" (non-Robar) version, and there's a lot to like. I was a bit skeptical of the sight setup, but now that I see them, I'm a fan. I'm also surprised by the effect the low-profile decockers have in making the gun seem much more svelte than the standard Compact. Mostly psychological, no doubt, and the slim, one-sided "hold open" helps, but the decockers have a real slimming effect, I think.

There was a question upthread about how to get the discount on an EL/LT class. There is a card in the box with instructions.

I'd like to thank Mr. Langdon for walking this all the way to the finish line with Beretta.
    Nice! This is the first I've heard of one actually in the "wild." Congrats. How is the trigger (with the competition trigger pack)?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by azerious View Post
    Thinking of getting a VERY illusive INOX Px4 compact and making a clone, instead of grey cerakote.
    I saw your post on the Beretta forum. I had that very same thought. I kinda wanted to get a stainless compact in the first place... but I knew this was coming so I held out.

Maybe they'll offer a factory CC package with the inox model down the road? (hint)
    Last edited by MattyD380; 01-24-2017 at 07:36 PM.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MattyD380 View Post
    I saw your post on the Beretta forum. I had that very same thought. I kinda wanted to get a stainless compact in the first place... but I knew this was coming so I held out.

Maybe they'll offer a factory CC package with the inox model down the road? (hint)
    Why not ask Robar how much it would be to add on an NP3+ coating on the slide?
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    Don't get me wrong--I'm good with the gray cerakote. I think it looks sweet, actually. Black, gray, with a touch of red (sights and safety)... if they issued handguns in Mordor... this would definitely be a contender.

But the stainless look is great too. Honestly, if Beretta offered the CC upgrades in both stainless and gray cerakote, I'd be hard pressed to choose. And if this concept proves itself in the market... I think it would be a great option to offer the enhancements in both finishes.

But yeah... an NP3 slide would be awesome too.
    Last edited by MattyD380; 01-24-2017 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    A few people have done that already.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

User Tag List