Page 134 of 431 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by BlueDog2009 View Post
    I upgraded mine to a Mod 2. But the folks at Robar tend to differ on how you can update your order. They wouldn't do it over the phone. I had to make a PDF with my payment info and sent it to their email via a written request. It was goofy, but now I just have to wait.
    Yeah. I emailed back Freddie on my order, he ccd Brian, who called me, got my info, and charged the difference. I emailed to see if I needed another order confirmation or something but haven't heard back. That was a week or so ago I figure they're busy.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I played with a PX4 at an LGS yesterday and liked the full size lever on the left side (I'm right handed), but don't want the extra width on the right side of the gun. If I ever have to de-cock after shooting weak hand only, I probably have bigger problems to worry about.

Can you set up a PX4 so that it has a full size lever on one side and a stealth lever on the other? Any plans by Beretta or anyone else to make a plug for one side like the 92 Compact Carry?

Quote Originally Posted by 37th Mass View Post
    I played with a PX4 at an LGS yesterday and liked the full size lever on the left side (I'm right handed), but don't want the extra width on the right side of the gun. If I ever have to de-cock after shooting weak hand only, I probably have bigger problems to worry about.

Can you set up a PX4 so that it has a full size lever on one side and a stealth lever on the other? Any plans by Beretta or anyone else to make a plug for one side like the 92 Compact Carry?
    Go to Brownells, although its currenly listed as out of stock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 37th Mass View Post

As mentioned above, Brownell's sells the plug, but it's often backordered. For the safety, you can mix the stock and stealth levers for the flush right side look you want, but the stealth levers are only sold as a pair.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by chingy98 View Post
    Yeah. I emailed back Freddie on my order, he ccd Brian, who called me, got my info, and charged the difference. I emailed to see if I needed another order confirmation or something but haven't heard back. That was a week or so ago I figure they're busy.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    Spoke with Angela today about upgrading from a 2 to a 4. No issue at all. Had email confirmation in minutes. I think calling is the better option - my experience anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by LTC77406 View Post
    Spoke with Angela today about upgrading from a 2 to a 4. No issue at all. Had email confirmation in minutes. I think calling is the better option - my experience anyway.
    Word. Just took your advice and called.

I bought a used Compact off a buddy today. Nice gun. I'm going to do a few mods to it before the Tactical Conference. Looking forward to shooting the Testing Program at the elite Rogers Shooting School with it in the Spring.
    When I give private lessons, if I need to demo, I use the student's gun. That way they don't think I'm using a tricked out SCCY to be able to shoot well.

Do you think it's weird that Brownells sells a slide catch plug from Beretta but you cannot find that item at Berettausa?

anyone have experience using this firearm with 10 round magazines?

I had an opportunity to fire a px4 at a range, and it was constantly experiencing failures to eject and double feeds.

If, by "this firearm" you mean the Compact model of the Beretta PX4 Storm, I've never used a ten round magazine since their standard magazine holds 15 rounds, that's what I use (that, plus the fact I've got enough sense to not live in a 2A limiting location that imposes a 10 round magazine restriction). After firing a few thousand rounds now through my PX4 Compact, I've never experienced it "constantly" failing to eject or double feeds. I only use Beretta magazines since my life may depend on the pistol functioning properly.

User Tag List