Page 13 of 431 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    I sense the PX4 may become the next pistol of the moment here at PF.
    Ugh.

JR1572

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Same here...
    be strong brother, we can hold out

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    I sense the PX4 may become the next pistol of the moment here at PF.
    I will just wait 6-8 months outside GJM's house and he'll toss his PX4 Compact in the trash as he heads to the gunshop for his next new love
    #RESIST

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I will just wait 6-8 months outside GJM's house and he'll toss his PX4 Compact in the trash as he heads to the gunshop for his next new love
    On this one, I am just enjoying Ernest ringing the thing out.

In any event, Darryl gave me some gun advice last winter over lunch at Chico's. He said it is "just like redheads. You may date a CZ, but you will marry an HK."
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Okay, I'll admit it. I took Mrs. Awesome shooting tonight and I looked at a PX4.
    We may lose and we may win, but we will never be here again.......

First post, I came here from a link posted on the Beretta Forum. Love my PX4

My first post here as well, loving all the info I'm getting but this post has drawn me out,
    "In any event, Darryl gave me some gun advice last winter over lunch at Chico's. He said it is "just like redheads. You may date a CZ, but you will marry an HK.""
    I'm married to a redhead, do I get a P-07 or the VP9?

Any thoughts on the PX4 vs. the Sig SP2022 for a "budget" gun to try out DA/SA?

I had this thread in the back of my mind when I finished up at the indoor range today and looked the display cases over. Sure enough, they had a PX4 compact. Trigger was sweet, smoother and lighter in both DA/SA than the HKs I've rented. Real close to picking up one of those $419 ones on Gunbroker.

Quote Originally Posted by DiscipulusArmorum View Post
    Any thoughts on the PX4 vs. the Sig SP2022 for a "budget" gun to try out DA/SA?

I had this thread in the back of my mind when I finished up at the indoor range today and looked the display cases over. Sure enough, they had a PX4 compact. Trigger was sweet, smoother and lighter in both DA/SA than the HKs I've rented. Real close to picking up one of those $419 ones on Gunbroker.
    That's a tough call. Flip a coin? Both are great guns for the money.

The Sig 2340 was the first gun I ever bought. The SIGPro is a great gun that should be selling a lot more than it is.

Try to shoot both before you buy. See if there is a subjective reason to choose one or the other. For instance, a lot of people have a problem with their thumb riding the slide catch lever of the P-series and SIGPro guns. I certainly did and sold off my SIGPro because I didn't want to fight a grip change.

Other than that, as Fred said, it's probably a coin toss.
    David S.

User Tag List