Page 128 of 431 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138178228 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Better picture of the gun for those that are wondering.
    Attachment 12502
    Looks like Robar got their hands on that one. Think I'm seeing a NP3 barrel. Is January here yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Being a big beretta fan and fan of DA/SA, I was very excited to see someone praising the px4 compact. I just ordered a mod 1 today to use as an off duty gun. With the increasing terrorist threat, I dont feel comfortable carrying my shield. I'm going AIWB with this guy.

First post here!
    Last edited by BlueDog2009; 12-23-2016 at 01:44 PM.

I'm going to have one of these that just goes through the normal distribution channels, if the distributor that my local dealer uses ever gets them on their list.

Anyone know if the PX4 compact carry is going to all Beretta distributors or just a select few?

Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    I'm going to have one of these that just goes through the normal distribution channels, if the distributor that my local dealer uses ever gets them on their list.

Anyone know if the PX4 compact carry is going to all Beretta distributors or just a select few?
    Edit: I'm wrong, I guess a large amount of the 1500 are going through regular distribution. That isn't a ton, so I don't know.
    Last edited by BlueDog2009; 12-24-2016 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bummy425 View Post
    I need to change my order, thought the mod 3 had all but extra coatings....should I call Robar direct?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    The Mod 3 does have all the extra coatings, just no trigger job.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Thanks EL, I am more interested in your trigger job than the coatings. I will call tomorrow.

Thanks!

I'm in the process of ordering my px4cc, in the ship to a different address section they are asking for first and last name. Do I put mine and then under company name I put my ffl and their address?

Quote Originally Posted by Tim92G View Post
    I'm in the process of ordering my px4cc, in the ship to a different address section they are asking for first and last name. Do I put mine and then under company name I put my ffl and their address?
    That's what I did.
    Shoot more, post less...

Heads up guys! The ROBAR Pre-Order will close out December 31st. After that, we will be in line with everyone else.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

EL, ROBAR replied to my email today, they are investigating changing my order.

Thanks!

User Tag List