Page 123 of 431 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by Clobbersaurus View Post
    Thank you for creating this thread. You had some very impressive results and the wear to that gun looks very minimal. Your evaluation and testing of this gun is the reason why I bought a PX4!

Ernest, I was wondering how did your mags hold up during the test?
    The magazines held up very well. I did have a few failures to feed around the 42,000 round mark. This is when I replaced the springs and did the little rebuild (recoil spring, firing pin, firing pin spring, extractor, extractor spring, etc.) at this time I also replaced all my magazine springs in the main magazines I was using all the time. I would say given the cycle speed of the PX4 Compact, having weak magazine springs could have been the reason for the failures to feed. Meaning those rounds have to get up in front of the slide very quickly to feed correctly. I have had no issues since.

Name:  Photo Dec 14, 08 24 48.jpg
Views: 943
Size:  42.1 KB
    Name:  Photo Dec 14, 08 24 34.jpg
Views: 930
Size:  33.2 KB
    These are three of the original magazines that I got with the guns from Beretta. They have been run hard and springs replaced once. Of note is the top two mags with the plus two bottoms from the full size 20 round magazines. They were run the most out of all my mags as I have four set up exactly like this. You can see where I cut the corners off the front of the magazines to make them easier to load, kind of like MecGar mags.

I had much fewer rust issues than I thought I would have. Just a little here and there, not as much as I would expect from a blued steel magazine. More so in my carry mags as my body sweat would get to them more than my training mags.

I plan to have these mags NP3 coated and keep using them.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Name:  Photo Dec 14, 08 24 34.jpg
Views: 930
Size:  33.2 KB
    Thank you for the response, I really want to try the corner cut mod you did in the pic above!
    "Next time somebody says USPSA or IPSC is all hosing, junk punch them." - Les Pepperoni
    --

Seems like offering the mags with the corner cut and NP3 afterwards would be a great option.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Boom! It’s finally here – the NEW PX4 Compact Carry! I’m excited to announce my partnership with Robar to bring you the PX4 Compact Carry with options to have me change our the hammer springs, perform a trigger job and/or add the Robar NP3 finish.

Still working on that Christmas list? We have LIMITED SUPPLY AVAILABLE – you can pre-order for January shipment with this link:https://robarguns.com/pro-shop/produ...rry-pre-order/

This is the first public posting of this just for the PF members and the people watching this thread. It goes public tomorrow!

If you have any questions, let me know!
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

I am suddenly $2000 poorer. Feels great.

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Boom! It’s finally here – the NEW PX4 Compact Carry! I’m excited to announce my partnership with Robar to bring you the PX4 Compact Carry with options to have me change our the hammer springs, perform a trigger job and/or add the Robar NP3 finish.

Still working on that Christmas list? We have LIMITED SUPPLY AVAILABLE – you can pre-order for January shipment with this link:https://robarguns.com/pro-shop/produ...rry-pre-order/

This is the first public posting of this just for the PF members and the people watching this thread. It goes public tomorrow!

If you have any questions, let me know!
    Omg I have NO will power! Just dropped a K.....[emoji24] [emoji3] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Ernest....do you do trigger/action jobs on 92's?

Order Placed! [emoji482]

2 on the way !!! Over the top excited.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

So thats six in the first six minutes!

User Tag List