Page 102 of 431 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

I'm a reset queer. I love a short crisp reset, what's weird is I come completely off the trigger(Past even the DA) when I reset the trigger. I think stuff like reset is so personal, but for the most part doesn't matter to a point.
    i used to wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    I'm a reset queer. I love a short crisp reset, what's weird is I come completely off the trigger(Past even the DA) when I reset the trigger. I think stuff like reset is so personal, but for the most part doesn't matter to a point.
    The point we are addressing is not the reset length (or how far you come off the trigger) but between resetting during recoil vs pinning the trigger during recoil.
    Last edited by breakingtime91; 09-27-2016 at 10:00 PM.

I am not a "pinner," but there are times I find it helpful to pin the trigger, flip off and run the whole trigger travel with continuous movement after flipping off. Times like support hand at 25-50 yards on a plate rack, and 50 yards plus free style, especially with a Glock trigger, where the continuous movement of the entire travel gives me more of a surprise break through the Glock mush. I have also experimented with it with the AR offhand, and it is almost part of PE Kelly's continuous movement method. I think it is good to know a whole bunch of techniques, even if they are not primary.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

I pin on super super crazy intense slow fire. No idea what I do during normal opperstiom. I'm sure it's wild and crazy and doesn't make sense.
    i used to wannabe

Don't see it already mentioned here - but new pictures up on EL insta feed ... It is worth checking out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those of you without Instagram
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Quote Originally Posted by 1776United View Post
    For those of you without Instagram
    Thank you! I don't know how to do that.

I just screenshot it and upload the picture. Instagram doesn't allow you to save the pictures directly so that's a way around it.
    "Shooting is 90% mental. The rest is in your head." -Nils

Name:  IMG_5332.jpg
Views: 876
Size:  27.6 KB

One more... From today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vending Machine Operator
    Pretty darn excited for this gun.
    State Government Attorney | Beretta, Glock, CZ & S&W Fan

User Tag List