Page 362 of 431 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372412 ... LastLast
Results 3,611 to 3,620 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

I would say the grip tape of whatever brand you choose.

Always between two major rivers that begin with the letter "M."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennebago View Post
    Just picked up a base model PX4 Compact. Outside of the obvious spring change and maybe levers, are there any no-brainer upgrades worth pursuing on a gun that will eventually go to LTT? I can live with the stock sights for now.

Skimming the thread plus a couple days of dryfire and I think that's about it, but I feel like I'm missing something.
    An LTT 12# hammer spring, a set of Carry levers and some TLC (cleaning, deburring, maybe very minor polishing and lubricating) are all I would need for enjoying a new PX4.

g n

Quote Originally Posted by Kennebago View Post
    Just picked up a base model PX4 Compact. Outside of the obvious spring change and maybe levers, are there any no-brainer upgrades worth pursuing on a gun that will eventually go to LTT? I can live with the stock sights for now.

Skimming the thread plus a couple days of dryfire and I think that's about it, but I feel like I'm missing something.

Feels neat to have a PX4 again. My first handgun was a fullsize many years ago but I ended up replacing it with a 92.
    Grip texture, 12# spring, decent sights, in that order. Follow that up with a TJIB.
    David S.

New Compact

Just got home with a new Px4 Compact.Feels great to my hand,can't wait to go shoot it
    and see what i have been missing! I chose the Compact over the full size,based on this thread.
    So,thanks guys for helping me spend my money.

ETA: Just blacked out the rear and put day-glo orange in the front dot.
    Much better,three white dots are too busy for my eyes.
    Last edited by bigthicket; 10-10-2019 at 11:56 AM.

Px4 C range trip

Finally got to the range this morning. I am sold!
    It shoots as good as my CZ 75 SA does for me.
    I have a holster coming and got another mag from Mr.Langdon and Co.
    When my holster arrives,this WILL be my new EDC.

Just bought another one

Think I really like this gun. I have one for carry, one for practice and I just bought a third used at a pawn shop for 550 on Impulse. I think I’ll use this one to experiment with mods such as the spur less hammer, 92 style levers, and stippling

Quote Originally Posted by learnerpermitted View Post
    Think I really like this gun. I have one for carry, one for practice and I just bought a third used at a pawn shop for 550 on Impulse. I think I’ll use this one to experiment with mods such as the spur less hammer, 92 style levers, and stippling
    If you haven't seen these, they are a fairly new option that you may prefer over the 92 levers.

https://www.berettausa.com/en-us/px4...sembly/c8d710/

Quote Originally Posted by learnerpermitted View Post

I changed out the hammer on my spare PX4CC to the NP3 spur less and would never own another one that didn't have the spurless hammer. With EL's video it was a breeze to change out. Be sure to have the right size pin punch and be sure to take your time. Getting that hammer strut pin back in is a bit delicate.

Hammer Link here

Ernest's Video here

On a side note, that was a good price on the used one. I would have done the same though I have really been spoiled by my full house I ordered direct. Please post pics if you decide to stipple it. I really want to do the same just a bit worried about having it look like a dog's dinner.

Name:  410396D2-1CB2-49AF-A751-A110F899E429.jpg
Views: 1031
Size:  72.2 KB
    Name:  60E41C3E-1768-44FC-9FC9-EBA2FFE26B4C.jpeg
Views: 1017
Size:  94.3 KB
    Name:  75F72DBD-2E90-4FDF-B6D2-AD596DDDCDCF.jpeg
Views: 1023
Size:  77.7 KB
    David S.

^^^^^^^^^^

Got the above pistol sighted in.

From the P-F "Freestyle shooting at 25 yrds" thread. 99-3x is a personal best for me and it's been quite a while since I've shot all black at that distance. I did it twice in a row.
    David S.

User Tag List