Page 357 of 431 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367407 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 4309

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Site Supporter
    I wonder if the sleeve that comes with the M&P 2.0 Compact could be modified to work?

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    A never released product. We have talked about the possibility of 3d printing one on another board, and someone was considering producing these, but we haven't heard back.
    Thank you!
    “There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance – that principle is contempt prior to investigation.” – Herbert Spencer

Are those mounting plates interfering with ejection? They look like they are covering the ejection port quite a bit.

Langdon posted a video on lubing the PX4

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxaJUm2n5FQ/?hl=en

Quote Originally Posted by sheepdog View Post
    I apologize if this has been covered on here and resolved in the past (and I just didn't see it), but I searched the forum and the last mention I saw of it said there was a subcompact sleeve but it likely would not work for adapting the 17-round PX4 magazines to the compact (and I agree). On the Beretta website, however, there is a picture for the standard PX4 Storm Compact that shows a sleeve that would work (as seen below), but I can't find them anywhere. I emailed Beretta months ago but never received a response.
    I much prefer to run a mag extension on the bottom of the compact magazine. I have seen the slip over adaptors slip down and cause issues when inserting a magazine.

Plus, the extension that I use gives me a solid 19 round magazine for a reload.

https://www.langdontactical.com/spri...ound-capacity/
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Or you could get one of these, Beretta is running a Memorial Day discount on certain orders too.

https://www.berettausa.com/en-us/ber...ckaged/c89166/
    Last edited by Thy.Will.Be.Done; 05-26-2019 at 01:02 PM.

Site Supporter
    I ordered my PX4 compact direct from Langdon. I picked it up last week and finally shot it today. I liked it. I have to experiment with the different grip sizes and then add the talon grips. I really like the orange front sight.

Wink Fathers Day Sale

Just so you guys know, we are running a Fathers Day sale that includes the Compact Carry PX4s.

I don't want anyone getting mad at me here because they missed out.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
    Attachment 34890Attachment 34891Attachment 34892

My Olight PL Mini 2 came in the mail today. Perfect fit, blinding output, rechargeable, and easy to use buttons. I was using a TLR-3, but the Olight has 4x the output, and its lever makes it easier to attach.
    Have you found a holster for the px4cc with olight? All I can find is a Werkz Bisect aiwb holster. And its for a standard compact not with the stealth kit.

Quote Originally Posted by 10mmfanboy View Post
    Have you found a holster for the px4cc with olight? All I can find is a Werkz Bisect aiwb holster. And its for a standard compact not with the stealth kit.
    Actually, I’ve never even looked for a holster that would fit the PX4CC with a light. I mostly use pistol mounted lights at home.

User Tag List