Page 355 of 431 FirstFirst ... 255305345353354355356357365405 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by JPC View Post
    They actually arrived a day earlier than tracking said they would! [emoji16][emoji16]

I have to say that I am very impressed with the outcome and the service. I sent the slides stripped thinking that would make it easier, but Amy called and said they needed the parts. I sent those, but that was a week later. I don’t know if that delayed anything, but was totally my fault if it did. Slides arrived today completely reassembled and cerakoted in FDE - even the Glock adapter plates (all of them) have been cerakoted! The slides look great, but due to my work schedule I won’t be able to shoot them until at least Thursday.
    Did they modify the plates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by karam.19 View Post
    Did they modify the plates?

The only mod to the plates is the cerakote.
    Edit: they actually drilled a hole through the plates to accommodate the firing pin block - which looks to be filed down a bit too.
    Last edited by JPC; 03-18-2019 at 07:20 PM.

The only mod to the plates is the cerakote.
    What’s this? It looks like a hole. Did they make it for the firing pin block?

The slides look great, but due to my work schedule I won’t be able to shoot them until at least Thursday.

It doesn't seem fair to keep everyone waiting for an appropriate review. I can help!

What’s this? It looks like a hole. Did they make it for the firing pin block?

Yes - see edit of above post.

The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by taadski View Post
    It doesn't seem fair to keep everyone waiting for an appropriate review. I can help!
    No. You’re a 1911 guy now. No touching!

Edit: I’ll let you load my mags for me though [emoji41]
    Last edited by JPC; 03-18-2019 at 08:10 PM.

Yes - see edit of above post.
    Would love to know if the plate overhanging the slide cause any issues with poking you or rubbing the wrong way when holstered? I didn’t realize the Glock was that much wider at the top of the slide.

Quote Originally Posted by CLaw View Post
    Would love to know if the plate overhanging the slide cause any issues with poking you or rubbing the wrong way when holstered? I didn’t realize the Glock was that much wider at the top of the slide.
    I just tried it on my JM Custom Kydex Wing Claw 2.5 with an RMR cut and it doesn’t fit. The RMR cut is not far enough down. I sent an email to them to see if I can send it in for modification.

I just tried it on my JM Custom Kydex Wing Claw 2.5 with an RMR cut and it doesn’t fit. The RMR cut is not far enough down. I sent an email to them to see if I can send it in for modification.

Or, if you don't mind hot Kydex being bent and pressed into your brand new $400 optic, you could get a custom made / custom molded Kydex holster.
    Last edited by Bobcat; 03-19-2019 at 07:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat View Post
    Or, if you don't mind hot Kydex being bent and pressed into your brand new $400 optic, you could get a custom made / custom molded Kydex holster.
    I have faith in tony from JMC to figure it out. I could also send him the slide without the RMR, but with the plate attached.

User Tag List