Page 353 of 431 FirstFirst ... 253303343351352353354355363403 ... LastLast
Results 3,521 to 3,530 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Lever pin

Quote Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
    Okay... I have a Compact Carry, and a Compact that I converted to a Compact Carry. I’ve had to remove and reinstall the decocker 3 times on the plain jane version: converted to G, converted it to Stealth levers, and now converted both to Ernest Langdon’s awesome semi-Stealth levers. The roll pin is getting awfully ragged on the converted pistol, so does anyone know the size for that part? Langdon’s new levers are perfection BTW!
    I have researched the size of that pin and can not find any suitable duplication. However, that is not important since you can order the official Beretta part from their official parts distributor, Brownells https://www.brownells.com/schematics...x#s58476sid928

Just click on the red number by the part (in this case 42) and it will appear at the bottom.
    Last edited by PX4 Storm Tracker; 01-31-2019 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PX4 Storm Tracker View Post
    I have researched the size of that pin and can not find any suitable duplication. However, that is not important since you can order the official Beretta part from their official parts distributor, Brownells https://www.brownells.com/schematics...x#s58476sid928

Just click on the red number by the part (in this case 42) and it will appear at the bottom.
    Thanks! I called Beretta, and they said go to Brownells, but I couldn’t find the part. Thanks for the direct link!

Quote Originally Posted by wonkybritches View Post
    Please forgive me if this is the wrong place to post, new to the forum here. Anyway, I placed an order for a Compact Carry two days ago from Langdon Tactical. The feedback on this puppy has been so overwhelmingly positive I had to purchase one, especially with the sweet trigger job. I received the customary order confirmation and then didn’t hear anything for a few days, which is fine as these things take time. I emailed Langdon Tactical asking them the typical turnaround time for orders. Two days go by and still no response, which again is fine, I’m sure they’re a busy company and SHOT show is wrapping up so no big deal. So today I decide to give them a call. No answer, didn’t leave a voicemail because I realized they weren’t open (I live on the other side of the country and forgot about time difference)... Called back again a few hours later and my call dropped. Called right back and a woman answered and with a very curt and annoyed tone said something to the effect of “Yes? What do you need?”

“Um...Is this Langdon Tactical?”

“Yes, and you’ve called several times. What do you want? What is it you need?”

“I’m sorry, I called once this morning, I’ll just call back because this seems like a bad time.”

“No. What do you need? We’ve got a training class.”

“It’s okay, I was just trying to get an update on my order, I’ll just call back.”

The entire time she’s obviously extremely annoyed and very short and made me feel like I was an absolute pest. The conversation continued and she informed me they would be sending me an email today regarding the order as they are no longer in stock and Beretta won’t be sending them out until the end of February. I’ve also still yet to receive any email.

I say all of this because after years of dealing with Wilson Combat, ATEI, Robar, Shadow Systems, etc that this was the absolute worst customer service interaction I’ve ever experienced. If I spend 850 on a Compact Carry I expect a little more communication and customer service than a Motel 6. I’m sure this will come across as being overly sensitive but I’ll be damned if Wilson Combat ever snapped at me like this lady.

Has anyone else had any experiences like this with Langdon Tactical? Given everything I’ve seen from Mister Langdon on these boards it seems highly unlikely he would encourage this type of behavior from his staff. At any rate, I look forward to getting my hands on the Compact Carry, that is if I ever receive an update about my order...
    My experience with Langdon Tactical and the woman that answers the phone (Ms Langdon I think) was both pleasant and professional. So were all the e-mail communications. I definitely will do business with them again and give them a big thumbs up for customer service.
    Last edited by ncrockclimb; 01-31-2019 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ncrockclimb View Post
    My experience with Langdon Tactical and the woman that answers the phone (Ms Langdon I think) was both pleasant and professional. So were all the e-mail communications. I definitely will do business with them again and give them a big thumbs up for customer service.
    I would like to humbly apologize to Langdon Tactical and Aimee Langdon. We had a misunderstanding and I completely overreacted to the phone conversation we had yesterday. Langdon Tactical has bent over backwards over the past 48 hours to ensure that my order was corrected and shipped and I feel like a complete jerk. In an age of instant knee jerk reactions, I posted negative comments on this forum without considering that my behavior was pestering and annoying and there was simply no excuse for my actions.

Aimee Langdon called me this afternoon to apologize for our conversation and it should have been the other way around. I would like to publically apologize to Langdon Tactical and to Aimee and share that these are great people and a great company that will take care of you.

Thank you Langdon Tactical. I regret that I cannot apologize to you in person.

Quote Originally Posted by ncrockclimb View Post
    This has been my experience as well when ordering a class, 3 guns, and numerous small parts over about a 3 year period.

I've had outstanding customer service from Langdon Tactical. They've gone above and beyond for me. Good people.

I got my new holster from JM Custom with the RMR cut. It’s hot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trigger Job Question

Had a question for y'all.

If I were to send in my PX4 compact to Langdon Tactical for the $165.00 trigger job, will that effectively get me the same trigger setup as the compact carry?

I'm basically looking for the best trigger setup that I can get on the px4 without having to do anything myself.

And yes, I'm sure the trigger job in a bag is extremely easy and after watching youtube videos of Mister Langdon installing them, it certainly seems simple enough. But then again, I've had multiple boxer fractures in my right hand and short of using a punch for my Glocks, my mechanical dexterity isn't what is used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by wonkybritches View Post
    Had a question for y'all.

If I were to send in my PX4 compact to Langdon Tactical for the $165.00 trigger job, will that effectively get me the same trigger setup as the compact carry?

I'm basically looking for the best trigger setup that I can get on the px4 without having to do anything myself.

And yes, I'm sure the trigger job in a bag is extremely easy and after watching youtube videos of Mister Langdon installing them, it certainly seems simple enough. But then again, I've had multiple boxer fractures in my right hand and short of using a punch for my Glocks, my mechanical dexterity isn't what is used to be.
    You’ll actually get a better trigger than the stock compact carry.

Quote Originally Posted by karam.19 View Post
    You’ll actually get a better trigger than the stock compact carry.

Another benefit of sending it in is that they do a once over on the firearm just to make sure everything is running as it should. If you do send it in, I would seriously consider also getting new sights, the carry levers (assuming you want to change it to a G model without the safety) and the low profile slide release lever.

User Tag List