Page 351 of 431 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361401 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 4309

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by karam.19 View Post
    Anyone else put in an order for the PX4 red dot solution?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup. Plan on shipping mine in Monday

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EB71 View Post
    Apologies if I'm the last person to see this, but it looks like Olight is coming out with a mini light that would work well with the px4 compact. Always nice to see more options. Attachment 34544

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    I’m poking around to see if someone is willing to make a holster for the light and RMR. Fortunately, I have a blue gun they can borrow.

Quote Originally Posted by karam.19 View Post
    I’m poking around to see if someone is willing to make a holster for the light and RMR. Fortunately, I have a blue gun they can borrow.

@jmcustom is making a TLR7 with RMR cut for me. Not sure of the demand for the olight.

Last edited by jwperry; 01-25-2019 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jwperry View Post
    @jmcustom is making a TLR7 with RMR cut for me. Not sure of the demand for the olight.

I read a few pages back that someone has a magic key to make the TLR-7 fit on the CC. Is that really required to make it fit? I have a TLR-3, and the A key fits right into the cross slot.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankB View Post
    I read a few pages back that someone has a magic key to make the TLR-7 fit on the CC. Is that really required to make it fit? I have a TLR-3, and the A key fits right into the cross slot.
    Yes. The light will physically fit onto the rail, but none of the crossbar keys for the TLR7 will lock into the short rail of the PX4c. Member @mfrey is the one who makes the keys. They work great!

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    We are still waiting on a solution for iron sights. Back-up iron sights are a work in process and not available at this time. If that is a requirement for you, we are working on it, but DO NOT have a back-up sight solution for the PX4 at this time.

https://www.langdontactical.com/px4-...ting-solution/
    I know many want/prefer the Trijicon RMR, but do you see any reason why the Shield Sights RMS or even the reduced width RMSc wouldn't be able to use existing PX4 sights as BUIS?

Their "Glock MOS plate Bundle" can use stock sights as BUIS when mounted on Glock.

Don't know how PX4 sights compare to Glock height wise, but this maybe a option to those not tied to RMR's as a requirement.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by M9 CCW View Post
    I know many want/prefer the Trijicon RMR, but do you see any reason why the Shield Sights RMS or even the reduced width RMSc wouldn't be able to use existing PX4 sights as BUIS?

Their "Glock MOS plate Bundle" can use stock sights as BUIS when mounted on Glock.

Don't know how PX4 sights compare to Glock height wise, but this maybe a option to those not tied to RMR's as a requirement.
    I was looking at this most of the weekend, trying to find best pricing & availability for these. It seems like it would work, especially if you went with a taller set of sights, like Trijicon HD.

@karam.19 pics as requested.

Holster arrived today. Thank you @jmcustom

Langdon Tactical Compact Carry Customer Service Issue

Please forgive me if this is the wrong place to post, new to the forum here. Anyway, I placed an order for a Compact Carry two days ago from Langdon Tactical. The feedback on this puppy has been so overwhelmingly positive I had to purchase one, especially with the sweet trigger job. I received the customary order confirmation and then didn’t hear anything for a few days, which is fine as these things take time. I emailed Langdon Tactical asking them the typical turnaround time for orders. Two days go by and still no response, which again is fine, I’m sure they’re a busy company and SHOT show is wrapping up so no big deal. So today I decide to give them a call. No answer, didn’t leave a voicemail because I realized they weren’t open (I live on the other side of the country and forgot about time difference)... Called back again a few hours later and my call dropped. Called right back and a woman answered and with a very curt and annoyed tone said something to the effect of “Yes? What do you need?”

“Um...Is this Langdon Tactical?”

“Yes, and you’ve called several times. What do you want? What is it you need?”

“I’m sorry, I called once this morning, I’ll just call back because this seems like a bad time.”

“No. What do you need? We’ve got a training class.”

“It’s okay, I was just trying to get an update on my order, I’ll just call back.”

The entire time she’s obviously extremely annoyed and very short and made me feel like I was an absolute pest. The conversation continued and she informed me they would be sending me an email today regarding the order as they are no longer in stock and Beretta won’t be sending them out until the end of February. I’ve also still yet to receive any email.

I say all of this because after years of dealing with Wilson Combat, ATEI, Robar, Shadow Systems, etc that this was the absolute worst customer service interaction I’ve ever experienced. If I spend 850 on a Compact Carry I expect a little more communication and customer service than a Motel 6. I’m sure this will come across as being overly sensitive but I’ll be damned if Wilson Combat ever snapped at me like this lady.

Has anyone else had any experiences like this with Langdon Tactical? Given everything I’ve seen from Mister Langdon on these boards it seems highly unlikely he would encourage this type of behavior from his staff. At any rate, I look forward to getting my hands on the Compact Carry, that is if I ever receive an update about my order...

Quote Originally Posted by jwperry View Post
    @karam.19 pics as requested.

Holster arrived today. Thank you @jmcustom
    Yes! My Wing Claw 2.0 has the metal clips also, spread a little wider. Those clips are tenacious! That and the neoprene pad made a huge difference in stability and comfort over generic Kydex. It truly disappears, JMCK is first class.

User Tag List