Page 350 of 431 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

We are live

We have found a solution to mill the slide to support a Micro Red Dot Sight (MRDS) Solution. The PX4 MRDS Mounting Solution brought to you by LTT is available on the:
    - PX4 Compact
    - PX4 Full-size
    As part of the process, because the slide will be machined with metal exposed, we will be re-cerakoting the slides in black or sniper gray depending on the color your slide is when it comes in. If you do not own a PX4 Compact or Full-Size, you will need to add both the firearm and option you want below to your cart. The RMR available from LTT and referenced below is the Trijicon Type II Adjustable RMR (in Gray or Black) with a 3.25 MOA Dot. We are still waiting on a solution for iron sights. Back-up iron sights are a work in process and not available at this time. If that is a requirement for you, we are working on it, but DO NOT have a back-up sight solution for the PX4 at this time.

Please use this order form for instructions on shipping your slide/firearm to Langdon Tactical Technology.

Your Slide/Firearm must arrive to LTT between January 28th and February 8, 2019. DO NOT SEND TO ARRIVE PRIOR TO January 28th. Estimated Processing and Shipment Time Frame is 3-4 weeks. If with the RMR - it will be based on availability of the RMR's.
    OPTIONS:
    Micro RDS Slide Mounting Solution
    Micro RDS Slide Mounting Solution with Trigger Job
    Micro RDS Slide Mounting Solution with Black Trijicon Type II Adjustable RMR
    Micro RDS Slide Mounting Solution with Gray Trijicon Type II Adjustable RMR
    Micro RDS Slide Mounting Solution with Black Trijicon Type II Adjustable RMR and Trigger Job
    Micro RDS Slide Mounting Solution with Gray Trijicon Type II Adjustable RMR and Trigger Job
    The costs above include:
    - Milling of the slide, re-cerakote of the slide
    - Full-set of Glock MOS Adapter Plates. Any Micro Red Dot Sight that fits on the Glock MOS Plate will work with this solution.
    - If purchasing the Trijicon Type II Adjustable RMR, the mounting kit is also included and we will install it for you if you wish. We, however, will NOT be zeroing the firearms if you choose to send in your complete firearm.
    INBOUND/OUTBOUND Shipping of the firearm is not included UNLESS purchasing new. We are happy to provide you with INBOUND labels for complete firearm shipments and bill you accordingly.

https://www.langdontactical.com/px4-...ting-solution/
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

@LangdonTactical
    On the full size, is this only for the G and F models, or is this also for the C and D models?

On another note, could you please update what is NP3'd on a 92 TJIAB (sent an email wondering about the Wilson trigger bar as I have an Inox 92).

Thanks

You know what I like? The details... like what is being done to the newly exposed metal. This is sooooo tempting, I really have to hand it to LTT on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    @LangdonTactical
    On the full size, is this only for the G and F models, or is this also for the C and D models?

On another note, could you please update what is NP3'd on a 92 TJIAB (sent an email wondering about the Wilson trigger bar as I have an Inox 92).

Thanks
    It should work fine on the C and D models as well. We have not done it, but I know of no reason it could not be done.

The NP3 Trigger Job in A Bag comes with all the metal parts NP3 coated. Hammer, Sear, Trigger Bar, and hammer strut all have the NP3 finish. We never put the NP3 on springs because of the baking process.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    It should work fine on the C and D models as well. We have not done it, but I know of no reason it could not be done.

The NP3 Trigger Job in A Bag comes with all the metal parts NP3 coated. Hammer, Sear, Trigger Bar, and hammer strut all have the NP3 finish. We never put the NP3 on springs because of the baking process.
    It would be awesome if you guys offered a TJIB for the PX4 with the NP3 finish. With that and the NP3 spurless hammer you’d have a complete PX4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by karam.19 View Post
    It would be awesome if you guys offered a TJIB for the PX4 with the NP3 finish. With that and the NP3 spurless hammer you’d have a complete PX4.

Except for the barrel and lug. I forgot about those. Still would be nice. I’d put NP3 on my cooking pans if I could.

Send LTT an email. I did re 92 NP3 TJIB couple of months ago and now they offer an NP3 version. Certainly my one email didn't change their business but I may have been one of many.

Quote Originally Posted by CraigS View Post
    Send LTT an email. I did re 92 NP3 TJIB couple of months ago and now they offer an NP3 version. Certainly my one email didn't change their business but I may have been one of many.
    Oh, they know of me. I contact them often. Some may say too much, but that’s the price they pay for being nice and offering such great products and services.

Apologies if I'm the last person to see this, but it looks like Olight is coming out with a mini light that would work well with the px4 compact. Always nice to see more options. Name:  Screenshot_20190124-122605_Instagram~01.jpg
Views: 1144
Size:  51.9 KB

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Anyone else put in an order for the PX4 red dot solution?

User Tag List