Page 378 of 431 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380388428 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by troydobe View Post
    @LangdonTactical
    I have two px4cc both with sear removed running DAO.
    How do you make a PC4CC DA only? I have a DA/SA and would like to make it DA only.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nesbitt View Post
    How do you make a PC4CC DA only? I have a DA/SA and would like to make it DA only.
    Remove the sear. The sear spring isn’t needed anymore, either, except that it serves to retain the cross pin in the frame. The DAO models use a different “sear spring” for that purpose, which is available at retail. Both my PX4 compacts that I converted to DAO needed the new spring to keep the pin from walking out.

Quote Originally Posted by boing View Post
    Both my PX4 compacts that I converted to DAO needed the new spring to keep the pin from walking out.
    Interesting about needing a D spring. I removed seat and spring and did not add a spring. Don’t have any walkout that I’m aware of. I’ll need to take a look. Wonder if the walkout is impeded by the talon grips? I’ll need to see if they cover it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Reset reduction is for the single action.
    Thanks
    What about over travel reduction. Would that apply to DAO?

Interesting about needing a D spring. I removed seat and spring and did not add a spring. Don’t have any walkout that I’m aware of. I’ll need to take a look. Wonder if the walkout is impeded by the talon grips? I’ll need to see if they cover it
    I don’t think a lot of people have a problem with the pin moving, actually. I rarely see it mentioned in other posts about the conversion.

Quote Originally Posted by BJV View Post
    TLR-7A and TLR-7, both on PX4CCs:

Attachment 54854
    Who is making those keys? Do you have a link for a website?
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

If anyone is interested I just purchased a Competition Trigger Group from Buds for $63 for my compact .40 That is the cheapest I have seen it anywhere.

@LangdonTactical
    I have two px4cc both with sear removed running DAO. Using 12lb springs. What could be expected with the OP trigger bar? Would the benefit of over travel and reset reductions be seen in DAO? I’ll be putting in the 10lb springs replacing the current 12s also.

So, in DAO, the only real benefit would be the reduction in overtravel. That would give you a better feel in the DA break and a very slight reduction in reset (the same amount as the reduction in overtravel). It would not have nearly the effect as it does in a DA/SA gun.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    Who is making those keys? Do you have a link for a website?
    Matt aka mfrey
    https://pistol-forum.com/member.php?16483-mfrey

Wanted to throw out a Hail Mary post out here looking for a miracle...I'm basically looking for what was sold here: a 100mm/3.8- or 3.9-ish-inch extended barrel for the Px4 Compact. I know, I know, it's likely unobtanium by now, and whoever's got it is probably keeping it/wearing it out - the most I've ever seen for availability on it has been a listing on Brownell's on permanent backorder. Funnily, I tried to also inquire about a backorder from OpticsPlanet for the same barrel - this led to them deleting the entire listing for from their store!

So without soliciting for a transaction, where would I find something like this for my Px4CC? Or, to be more realistic about it, what's the best way for me to get something similar custom made? I know for a fact that fullsize Px4 barrels won't work because material would have to be added onto the barrel, not just removed

User Tag List