Page 222 of 431 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222223224232272322 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Would someone with a mod4 mind posting a picture of their "hammer group" from the top down with the slide off?

Quote Originally Posted by ROLL612 View Post
    Would someone with a mod4 mind posting a picture of their "hammer group" from the top down with the slide off?
    With EL bobbed hammer....

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=Bummy425;601836]With EL bobbed hammer....[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170510/f2687e5856afff355af762e183d389d1.jpg[IMG]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170510/8205af9844b8489ccc173718df662708.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks so much!!
    Last edited by ROLL612; 05-10-2017 at 07:41 PM.

Ameriglo sucks as a company, IMHE.......................
    So their catalog shows the Spartan sights available for the PX4. Found out they weren't via someone who called and ordered them and ended up with the same ones as on the CC. The Spartan ones have the night sights in the rear and they asked about the night sights and the outline. So they told that gentleman they were working on them.
    So April comes and I have some personal holiday money to spend, so I email them and am told they expect them in 2 to 4 weeks. Two weeks later I send a start sending a weekly status check email, and at week four, I am told they are available. So I email Myles back to see how to order them since they are not listed on the site, and wait several days for a reply. Wednesday 5-10-17 I call them to place the order, as I have two PX4 compacts and one subcompact. The guy starts the process while doing something else, then I stop him and say do you want to know what model, and he responds, you said the Vertec didn't you? We go through the whole PX4 thing and that I have been emailing them/status check, and he says let me call you back.
    Myles calls me back later, and asks where did I see them, and I said in your catalog, to which he replies that is the catalog for the year (non defecating detective springs to mind), and I mention that email from him telling me they were available. He says all their run so far is going to Beretta, to fill their needs and it will be at least three months before they start on these. (after telling me they were available, now)
    So that is two people they have lied to so far, and this is just raising my blood pressure still today.

They have been telling me that the BOLD sight with the U-Notch with be available in two weeks for over a month and a half now I love the sights they produce but they def need to get their act together

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    Ameriglo sucks as a company, IMHE.......................
    So their catalog shows the Spartan sights available for the PX4. Found out they weren't via someone who called and ordered them and ended up with the same ones as on the CC. The Spartan ones have the night sights in the rear and they asked about the night sights and the outline. So they told that gentleman they were working on them.
    So April comes and I have some personal holiday money to spend, so I email them and am told they expect them in 2 to 4 weeks. Two weeks later I send a start sending a weekly status check email, and at week four, I am told they are available. So I email Myles back to see how to order them since they are not listed on the site, and wait several days for a reply. Wednesday 5-10-17 I call them to place the order, as I have two PX4 compacts and one subcompact. The guy starts the process while doing something else, then I stop him and say do you want to know what model, and he responds, you said the Vertec didn't you? We go through the whole PX4 thing and that I have been emailing them/status check, and he says let me call you back.
    Myles calls me back later, and asks where did I see them, and I said in your catalog, to which he replies that is the catalog for the year (non defecating detective springs to mind), and I mention that email from him telling me they were available. He says all their run so far is going to Beretta, to fill their needs and it will be at least three months before they start on these. (after telling me they were available, now)
    So that is two people they have lied to so far, and this is just raising my blood pressure still today.
    I get that you are frustrated, and you have every right to be. Two things to keep in mind.

One, they are a pretty small company and handling literally thousands of SKUs. I personally cannot imagine keeping all that straight considering all the different guns they make sights for and all the different variants of sights they make.

Two, I all but begged Trijicon to make sights for the compact carry. I could not even get someone to answer the phone or an email for 1600 unit order. In the end, I am glad I gave up.

Trust me when I say Ameriglo is much easier to work with.
    Last edited by LangdonTactical; 05-11-2017 at 03:33 PM.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post

Trust me when I say Ameriglo is much easier to work with.
    Easier to work with, then to order from.
    I heard there is SOMEWHERE in this thread the whole reason for why not Trijicons, however readily finding it isn't easy (would need the exact search terms to find it, as I find lots of posts but not THE post with what you wanted done/reasoning). Long threads are a problem that way.

I can say I hope they learn from this:
    Not list something that isn't in production yet, but will be developed later.
    Listen to those talking to you, don't be doing other things and being distracted (real problem these days, IMHE, with the cell phone culture).
    Read carefully, if this would have been a contract, there would have been a screwup.

I know the cost difference between the two, would have paid for them to be installed on all three of my PX4's. Was hoping to order them and the spurless hammers at the same time. And I hope you have been keeping up with this thread, as I mentioned I would like the left handers slide stop as well. (left hander that is mostly ambidextrous, never spent enough time learning to write LEGIBLY with my right, something I should work on)

Thanks

Just anecdotal, but over a number of sessions, when I shoot smaller steel at 50 and 100, I hit a lot better shooting Gold Dot 124+P, than with Lawman 115/124/147 and AE 124.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Interesting, if most loads came in at 3.5-4.5 inches at 25, it is easy to understand why hitting an eight inch steel consistently at 50 yards would be challenging. Reinforces my decision to carry Gold Dot 124+P in everything, except smaller guns that seem to do better with standard pressure, where I use HST 147.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List