Page 413 of 431 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by troydobe View Post
    Having trouble figuring how to install the d spring on sear pin and be positioned for cross pin to be held by it. Any words or photos would be appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be a problem, as the D spring goes on the hammer spring guides.

Quote Originally Posted by beenalongtime View Post
    That would be a problem, as the D spring goes on the hammer spring guides.
    Thanks. Any chance of a photo or link to a diagram?

D

If I can clarify your question it might clear up the confusion. Normally a D spring is a term that is used to describe a hammer spring from a Cougar D model.

If I understand your question, you are asking about the sear spring from a PX4 type D. Since the type D does not have a sear it uses a similar spring in order to hold the hammer frame pin in place.

I have found it easiest to install that spring with the fire control unit removed and the hammer first removed from the hammer frame unit. Then, inserting the sear pin up to the point where it would catch onto the sear spring and then feeding it through the loop while the bottom bent leg grabs the frame the top leg will reach up and grab the crossbar of the frame. It might take a little push to get it in place, but that is its spot.

Name:  20211002_182420.jpg
Views: 1340
Size:  27.5 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20211002-183623.jpg
Views: 1325
Size:  6.4 KB

This second, blurry picture of the spring is turned to the left. But to match the picture above you would turn it over to face the right from our view.
    Last edited by PX4 Storm Tracker; 10-02-2021 at 06:39 PM.

https://www.brownells.com/schematics...aspx#r20sid879

Quote Originally Posted by Thy.Will.Be.Done View Post
    Anybody know if there was ever an FDE PX4 produced? I found one on GB but there was no picture and it seemed they only ran these in 9mm before discontinuing them. I wish they'd run everything FDE personally.
    I had a compact in FDE for a bit.
    David S.

It looks like LTT is offering frame texturing for Glocks. Has anyone heard if this might be coming for the PX4?

http://instagram.com/p/CVG4ZmUs7Tj/

Quote Originally Posted by BJV View Post
    It looks like LTT is offering frame texturing for Glocks. Has anyone heard if this might be coming for the PX4?

http://instagram.com/p/CVG4ZmUs7Tj/
    LTT recently answered a story question in their Instagram stating they send their px4's to boresight and that they will not be offering laser stippling for px4's.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

Quote Originally Posted by backtrail540 View Post
    LTT recently answered a story question in their Instagram stating they send their px4's to boresight and that they will not be offering laser stippling for px4's.

Thanks for the info. I was hoping there might be an option directly from LTT, but apparently not.

Is there any word on co-witness sights for the original RDO cut? I know pandemic delays got in the way last year, but I haven’t heard of any updates and I don’t do the ‘gram or whatever. Has the effort been cancelled in favor of the RDO 2.0 solution?

@LangdonTactical

My friend, SteveB, just send me his brand new Compact slide with a 507 installed. I haven’t shot it, but I am quite impressed by the Langdon installation. It feels much more “integral” than the 92 red dot solution.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

User Tag List