Page 212 of 431 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222262312 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

Quote Originally Posted by MSparks909 View Post
    Dust cover on the PX4 C is too short. It does work on the full size PX4. Perfect size on the full size PX4.
    Thanks, I was afraid of that. My tlr-1 would not fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Holster maker?
    Clearwater tactical off amazon. Fast shipping, good price. They have quite a few options. Not saying its the greatest thing since sliced bread, but I have had much worse for more.

Quote Originally Posted by GreggW View Post
    Ernest and others, I often see pictures of Mr. EL's PX4 with a leather AIWB holster. I haven't been able to figure out what holster it is though. Could someone point me in the right direction?
    It is a Garrity Invictus.
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

Quote Originally Posted by Trukinjp13 View Post
    Clearwater tactical off amazon. Fast shipping, good price. They have quite a few options. Not saying its the greatest thing since sliced bread, but I have had much worse for more.
    Thank You! Will Check them out. I also recently found legacy firearms company, that has support for the Px4 compact. I'm taking delivery of my first order from them today, a holster for my 229. If the quality is good I'll likely place an order for my CC also. Will report back as necessary. Anyone else ordered from these guys before? Found them through ebay but ordered off the site. Also fyi, lead time was quoted as 1-3 weeks, but holster shipped in under 1.

http://legacyfirearmsco.com/centaur-appendix/

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    Thank You! Will Check them out. I also recently found legacy firearms company, that has support for the Px4 compact. I'm taking delivery of my first order from them today, a holster for my 229. If the quality is good I'll likely place an order for my CC also. Will report back as necessary. Anyone else ordered from these guys before? Found them through ebay but ordered off the site. Also fyi, lead time was quoted as 1-3 weeks, but holster shipped in under 1.

http://legacyfirearmsco.com/centaur-appendix/
    Which model did you get for your P229?

I'll be interested in how that works.

Quote Originally Posted by LearnedHat View Post

I ordered one of the sidecar knock-offs for the 229. Wanted to try out that concept, and I already have a good stand alone rig for my 229. If the overall impression is good, fit and finish etc, then I'm looking to either order the same, or the centaur, stand alone aiwb rig with the raven wing, for my Compact carry. The first holster I got to fit it was a bit of a let down, so the hunt continues!
    Last edited by Bill; 04-17-2017 at 09:45 AM.

Has anyone seen a Blue Gun for the Compact? I only find Full Size and Subcompacts.

Over on the Supporting Business Forums (https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....-Holster-Input) Mastermind Tactics is asking for opinions on holsters for PX4's. Always good to have more holster options.

Managed to get to the range today and work on some 7Y drills. I'm now 500 rounds into the 2,000 round challenge and my PX4 shows no signs of slowing down! Between the NP3 and Lucas gun oil this thing is slicker than snot. Hit a major milestone today...with the PX4 CC no less...my first ever sub 5s FAST! Super stoked. I've been working hard in dryfire and it seems to be paying off. I've sped up my draw .3 or so with this gun in ~2 weeks. Best clean run of the day was 4.70.

This is one of the most shootable "compact" pistols on the market. For giggles, I also ran a few FAST drills with my wife's G19 G4. Her 19 has Vickers sights (red fiber front), TTi connector and a SSVi Tyr trigger. Best run with that gun was a 5.3. Stumbled the reloads since I'm not used to that gun. The PX4 CC tracked flatter for me at speed compared to the G19 and was much easier to reload.
    Last edited by MSparks909; 04-18-2017 at 02:16 PM.
    Shoot more, post less...

Quote Originally Posted by LearnedHat View Post

Putting a couple pics and a quick first-impressions of the holster up in the AIWB thread now. Quick spoiler; it looks pretty promising and I'm looking forward to ordering something from them for my CC, since they support the px4 compact specifically. The "aires" model specifically looks good. Dual points of retention, and a wing/claw...

User Tag List