Page 139 of 431 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 4310

Thread: The PX4 Compact might be my DA/SA Glock 19

I'm with Bummy425. Take your time EL. It'll be the worth the wait!

Thought some of the readers might be interested to know that I ran into a husband and wife at Shooters World gun range on Sunday, and they each had a PX4 Compact Carry. They bought one on Friday at a store in north Tampa. They loved it so much that they went back the next day and bought another one. She said that it's so smooth "it's like butter". I didn't get to fire it as I was checking out, and they were just arriving. But they gushed about how much they liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bummy425 View Post
    Quality is worth waiting for EL, I appreciate your diligence and craftsmanship.....take your time!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
    +1

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumbodog View Post
    I'm with Bummy425. Take your time EL. It'll be the worth the wait!

Thought some of the readers might be interested to know that I ran into a husband and wife at Shooters World gun range on Sunday, and they each had a PX4 Compact Carry. They bought one on Friday at a store in north Tampa. They loved it so much that they went back the next day and bought another one. She said that it's so smooth "it's like butter". I didn't get to fire it as I was checking out, and they were just arriving. But they gushed about how much they liked it.
    I just picked my transfer up from Shooters World this afternoon. It looks great and I can't wait to put some rounds through it. Thanks for all the work in putting this together, Ernest!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Anyone know when Ameriglo will offer the sights found on the Compact Carry?

Quote Originally Posted by CGA View Post
    Anyone know when Ameriglo will offer the sights found on the Compact Carry?
    I think they say they would release them to everyone in February?
    www.langdontactical.com
    Bellator,Doctus,Armatus

I'm patiently waiting for my shipping notification from Robar for my Mod 2, in the mean time I'm searching for a holster and buying more ammo. I told the wife not to make any plans for the next few weekends because I will be at the range.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LangdonTactical View Post
    I think they say they would release them to everyone in February?
    How many of us do you think are gonna have to call them and grovel before they agree to make that same rear but with some blacked out tritium dots?
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

How likely is the chance for another run of the Compact Carry? I really want to get one but I just bought a Glock 19+Gadget earlier this month but still want to get a MOD 2. I heard they're selling well enough for Beretta to do another run, is this true?

After class this weekend Ernest let a few of us shoot his personal CCW PX4 Storm. I shot it and then my P-07 both with my ammo. Just the difference in how much flatter shooting the PX4 was on it's own has me thinking of ways to swing picking a couple of these up. I still really like my P-07s but the PX4 handled really well.

Here is a photo of Ernest's personal gun he let me take.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Pennzoil; 01-30-2017 at 10:38 AM.
    Owner of Ryker Nylon Gear - Ryker Nylon Gear Facebook

Site Supporter
    That is a nice looking piece. Thanks for sharing.

I talked to Robar last week... they said, "shipping by the end of next week." ["next week" meaning "this week"]

Fingers crossed. Ammo ready.
    Last edited by MattyD380; 01-30-2017 at 11:51 AM.

User Tag List